This Page

has been moved to new address

My top 5 new years resolutions and dreams for 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: My top 5 new years resolutions and dreams for 2012

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My top 5 new years resolutions and dreams for 2012

My New Years Resolutions

Every year I come up with New Years Resolutions.
I do them for about a week.
Then I give up.
I still like to make the list.
I still want to try and be hopeful.
I still think maybe this year will be different!
Do you do this too?

Alrighty, on to the list.

Finish reading through the Bible
and read it everyday!


Spend quality time with my kids
especially now that I am going back to work
my time is so precious with them
is there such a thing of having a 
resolution to take your kids to Disneyland??

 Have regular date nights with my hubby!!


Workout.
I haven’t exercised in so long.
I miss it.


Learn to use my camera.
I want to learn to get those good shots of my kids.
I also want to learn to just use the darn thing.



My dreams
Hubby to get a job
Become a stay at home momma
Pay off our bills
Spend more time helping in Grace’s class
Go back to mom’s group
And there are so much more

Lastly, this isn't a resolution but I really need to get organized




What are you resolutions this year?


Don't forget to enter the Fabuless Fashion giveaway!





Photobucket


Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

At December 27, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

These are great! Disneyland would be so fun!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Kim Croisant said...

Your resolutions are doable!! Good luck with them.

Mommie...Again

 
At December 27, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Lib at Truly His said...

Great resolutions!! I think I am planning on spending more time on journaling and creating keepsakes for our future children, know more about my heritage, etc.. :)

 
At December 27, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Getting more organized is on the top of my list!

 
At December 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger The Sauls said...

My 2011 Resolution was to lose 35 pounds.. and I surprisingly did it! :) You can do it! Just gotta keep finding ways to stay motivated. I'm adding the Bible one to my list.. that's been put on the backburner for too long.

 
At December 27, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I love your list! :) That workout list is amazing! I am saving it! :)

 
At December 27, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger meghan said...

Love the list! Working out & figuring out my camera are top on my list too!!

Happy New Year (in a few days)!!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

 
At December 27, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Chelsea Coleen said...

your gorgeous my dear!! and your blog is so refreshing :)

 
At December 27, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

I agree that it's better to make the resolutions / goals and give yourself a fresh start with new resolve rather than giving up without even trying.

Your list of goals are fantastic and I'm sure you'll be successful.

 
At December 28, 2011 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

great resolutions :) i share a few of them with you....

i wish you the very best for achieving them .....

Claire x

 
At January 1, 2012 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Aw man. You're resolutions are better than mine... ;) Haha. I love your list though, seriously. Thanks for linking up to Learning to Limit: http://www.learningtolimit.com/2012/01/happy-2012-to-resolve-or-not-linky.html

I'm making sure we are connected through GFC, Twitter, FB, etc. Happy New Year! :)

 
At January 2, 2012 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Love this list. I would so love to have a regular date night with my hubby. We don't even have kids yet haha! But I think we get lazy about it just the same.

I am planning on exercising this year too, although I don't really think that I miss it per se. More of a necessity. ;-) I'm having a monthly link up to help us stay on track with our health goals, I would love if you stopped by and joined in! http://itsacraftylife.blogspot.com/2012/01/welcome-to-fit-club.html

 
At January 3, 2012 at 3:21 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

I'm with you on so many of those goals! I'm glad that you've joined Kim's Fit Club; it will be great to compare notes and keep each other motivated.

 
At January 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Such a good list of resolutions! I'm reading the bible, and working on fitness and health too! Excited to track our progress through the Fit Club!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Kim said...

So glad you linked up, really looking forward to see how everyone's doing! :-)

 
At January 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Stephine said...

Glad you've joined the Fit Club! I like that workout routine. I might have to use that for some days too!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

hey girl:) this post is great. thanks for sharing!! it would totally work for MMM if you have time!!!
xoxo
ash

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home