This Page

has been moved to new address

Olivia is growing up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Olivia is growing up

Friday, December 23, 2011

Olivia is growing up

Yesterday Grace had a half day of school. 
So my mom thought it would be fun to take Grace to spend the night at her house.
When my mom came to get Grace.
Olivia said, "I come Gamma too"
My mom looked at her, "Of course you can come."
"Mom are you sure? Olivia is busy and she really likes sleeping in her bed"
"Oh no," my mom said, "she needs Grandma time just like Grace does."
 All of a sudden I felt a little sad. My Olivia is growing up. She will be 2 in a few weeks.
She's my baby girl. (Grace is still my oldest baby girl and Luke is my baby boy)
Yes, I am like that.
Then I thought to myself what am I going to do without Olivia tonight?
Then I start thinking date night with the hubby. Perfect. 
(yes going from 3 to 1 kid is a date night in my eyes)
Olivia runs to her room, "I pack momma."
We packed her jammies, blankie, and a change of clothes.
Olivia insisted on carrying her bag. 
When I asked her if I could carry down the stairs she said, 
"No Gramma carry me."
Awwwwww. My heart sank.
Then I said, "Olivia are you a big girl?"
"Yes big girl," she replied.
So proud of her. 
She waved goodbye, climbed in Grandma's carseat and was ready to hit the road.
I'm already getting visions of her going off to college in my head.
Time slow down please.
Don't forget to enter this giveaway


Photobucket

and then, she {snapped}




young and restless

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 23, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger meghan said...

Your little girl is so sweet!!! I don't have kids, but can only imagine how much my heart will sink too when I realize they're growing up! =) <3

Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

 
At December 23, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Olga said...

Awe so sweet!

I have 3 kiddos myself and I call them all my baby, too. I call my oldest my big baby, my middle is my baby and my littlest is my little baby! Lol.

God bless you lady! You have beautiful little ones! Glad you got to have a date night ;)

Merry Christmas!

 
At December 23, 2011 at 10:11 AM , OpenID msmarvelproject said...

Aww... such precious pictures!

I found your blog through the Friday blog hop and I'm stopping by to say hi! If you have a chance, please visit my blog as well.

~Lisa
http://msmarvelproject.wordpress.com

 
At December 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Blogger ✿ⒹⒺⒺ✿@ A Lapin Life said...

Very cute pictures!

My children are older and they are still my babies.

Dee

 
At December 23, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Oh you poor thing! I would be sad too. My husband and I were just talking about how I didn't want Gracie to spend the night somewhere until she asked to. It will still make me sad though

 
At December 23, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Camilleta said...

Aww, her first sleepover at Grandma's house! My daughter had hers recently too. So bittersweet!

 
At December 23, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Erin said...

She is just a doll! :)

I hope you have fun tonight with your man!! :)

 
At December 23, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Ana {Oh Simply Loving You!} said...

These are really cute pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home