This Page

has been moved to new address

Our Gingerbread house

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Our Gingerbread house

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Gingerbread house

I love making Gingerbread houses with the kids.

I was so excited for this year because I thought Olivia would be really into making it.

 
She was into it at first and then she discovered that she could eat the decorations and from then on all she did was eat the candy. 

Luke had fun watching!

 


She was really upset when we told her no.
How do you tell an almost 2 year old not to eat all the candy seating in front of her??

 
Grace had fun as always.
She loves making the gingerbread house.

 
Momma may have stole some candy too…shhhhh


It looks like Olivia is upset here but she as actually yawning. 
She was getting tired. 

 

Anthony was busy video taping it all.
It’ll be fun to watch Olivia sneaking all the candy years from now. 


Here is the finished product. 
Since I gave the girls very little help, I think they did a great job!


Grace made this cute little heart, she loves hearts!

I thought that poem was super cute for the kids
until daddy came home at night after we were all in bed
and found that Winston and Henry ate our Gingerbread House.
Next year we will hide the Gingerbread House from the dogs.
If I don't get to wish you a Merry Christmas tomorrow.
Merry Christmas!! 





Photobucket

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At December 24, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Anonymous Lori said...

Hi, I'm visiting from Polkadot-Pretties - I was enjoying your pictures, and thought the kids did a great job decorating. I was reminded that my four (big) kids had wanted to do our yearly gingerbread-house decorating competition, but we haven't found time. I think we'll have to do it on Christmas day...and then I fell over LAUGHING when I read that your dogs ate yours!!!!!!!!!

 
At December 24, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Cassie said...

Awe!! Love doing that kind of stuff with the kids!! We made a gingerbread train this year because my boys are obsessed with trains right now! :) Merry Christmas eve!!

 
At December 24, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

Aw, so fun! Can't wait til my little girl is at the age where she can actually enjoy christmas!

 
At December 24, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Christa Cox said...

Looks like fun!

 
At December 24, 2011 at 3:31 PM , Blogger JanMary @ www.janmary.com said...

We did our first ever gingerbread house this Christmas - it was lots of fun and mess!

Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas from N Ireland.

 
At December 24, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Erin said...

What fun! ;) cant wait to do this with my kiddos one day :) love your sweet family!

 
At December 24, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

The gingerbread house turned out great! I really like that heart. I had fun making one with the kids too. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

 
At December 25, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Krissy said...

How cute is this! That is always hard to not eat the candy! :)

 
At December 30, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

Loved this!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to link up to my linky party, hope we will see you tomorrow, so you can link up your favourite posts from the year 2011
Claire xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home