This Page

has been moved to new address

Our weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Our weekend

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our weekend

Weekend Warrior Blog Hop

Today I am co-hosting weekend warrior with For the Love of Blogs.
You should really check out their site. They have directories of different blogs, you can add your blog too or find some new blogs to read. They also feature different blogs to check out. I always love heading over there and finding some new fun blogs. 
Our family has been super busy lately! My sister, niece and nephew have been in town from Alaska!!! Since they won’t be here for Christmas we decided to celebrate Christmas early.
It was so much fun to see the kids open their presents and play together. Grace and Lila play so well together. I wish we lived closer.
Nonnie and Grandrew got all the kids slippers and jammies. Trying to get everyone’s picture in their jammies wasn’t easy. But don’t they look cute?


I had the pleasure of sitting at the kids’ table this year. It was fun seeing the kids eat their food. I decided to not be overly strict and let the kids just have a good time. 



I love hanging out with my step-sister Julia. Whenever we hang out together we get super goofy and silly.

My dad always cooks a nice meal and I always leave weighing 10 pounds heavier. I still feel full!!! If you ever eat dinner with my family, be warned don’t ever say that “I'm stuffed” or everyone will laugh and joke that you're pregnant. In England, saying that you’re stuffed means you’re pregnant. Just kindly say, “I'm full.”

I hope you enjoyed our weekend. What did you do this past weekend? Link up! I look forward to reading all about your weekend!
I am also linking up here. 
and linking here:
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop











fortheloveofblogs 
 

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM , Blogger MarieHarmony said...

What a lovely family you have here, sounds like you had a great time all together and could enjoy a bit of Christmas in advance! Sweet.

 
At December 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Aw this just screams Christmas! Love it all!

 
At December 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Katie said...

What sweet pictures! Accidentally uploaded my link twice - oops!! : )

 
At December 15, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous Amee said...

I am following you from Madame Deals please enter one of my contests I have $200 in jewelry and more www.madamedeals.com/contests.

Thank you
Amee

 
At December 15, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Shanda said...

Thanks for dropping by. I am linking up and following. I have an On Your Heart Tuesday blog hop. Come link up sometime.

 
At December 15, 2011 at 6:25 PM , Blogger D.D. said...

Thanks for stopping by and following. I am your newest follower. I look forward to reading more. Have a great Holiday!

http://ddsdailydose.blogspot.com

 
At December 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM , Blogger the hollie rogue said...

thanks for linking up and congrats on the great link party yourself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home