This Page

has been moved to new address

Prayer Requests

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Prayer Requests

Friday, December 23, 2011

Prayer Requests

I didn't realize blogging could bless me the way it has until I started blogging. I get so many comments and e-mails sharing that someone is praying for our family. How awesome is that? 
God is so good. 
He is using all of you to speak to me and my husband.
It has blessed us more than you know.
I have also gotten prayer requests by e-mail.
I feel blessed to be asked to pray for someone. 
I want to take the focus off of me and put it on to others.
If you have a prayer request or a praise feel free to to head over to my prayer request page and link your prayer request - this will direct others to your blog. That way people who are praying for you can see how you are doing. I love that!!!
If you don't have a blog or would like your prayer request to be anonymous please go here.


Ephesians 6:18 Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

Colossians 1:9 And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,
1 Timothy 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,





Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2011 at 1:03 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Love your heart! :) You are amazing friend!

 
At December 24, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Karen said...

You are such a beautiful person on the inside and out! Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home