This Page

has been moved to new address

A secret

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A secret

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A secret

I was over at Salena's blog and touched by this video she shared.
I couldn't help but share it.
Watch this video.
This sweet girl is so strong and so amazing.
Watch it to see what God is doing in her life.
Did you enjoy it?
Are you crying?
Is your life changed?
Did it change your perspective?
God is so good.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

OMG I have tears streaming down my face now. Wow. That's all.

 
At December 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I love that. My brother has MS - he is an atheist and I'm praying that God will use this to draw him to Himself.

 
At December 16, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Wow, this gal is so brave. My dad has MS, and I know how scary it is. She's also so young to have been diagnosed. I'm so glad she is leaning on the Lord!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Inda Nila said...

Wow, that was a beautiful post!!! I have Dystonia, a neurological movement disorder that was mistaken for MS in the early stages. I truly do believe that God will work in my life through my disease like this young woman. God is sooooo good!!!
www.questofthenocturnalbaker.blogspot.com

 
At December 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger theolivetree said...

touching video!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home