This Page

has been moved to new address

A trip to the zoo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A trip to the zoo

Monday, December 12, 2011

A trip to the zoo

I love going to the zoo with the kids.
We always have so much fun.
My sister is in town from Alaska, so we decided to go to the Zoo with all the kids along with my dad and step mom.
It was the perfect zoo trip.
No meltdowns. It was a miracle.
5 kids, no meltdowns.
How amazing is that?










Don't forget today is the last day to enter these giveaways!!



Moms Best Nest

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

It looks like you guys had a great time :)

 
At December 12, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Gina said...

Looks like you guys had fun! :) I can't wait til this cold weather is gone and we can go to the zoo

 
At December 12, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Ruby Jean said...

Hi Melanie,
I am coming over from Sunny With a Chance of Sprinkles Blog.... I just read your guest post over there and it so Blessed my heart... I have just signed up to be your Newest Friend... Hope you like me... he he he.. :)

 
At December 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Looks like fun :) What cuties all those kids are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home