This Page

has been moved to new address

What I wore Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: What I wore Wednesday

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What I wore Wednesday


Oh, this is so challenging for me.
I’m not very stylish.
Ok, not stylish at all.
I wish I was.
I'm even a little color blind. 
I see all these cute outfits on all my friends
but I never am able to put an outfit together for myself.
And then I doubt myself. I change my mind.
I leave the store empty handed.
I decided to link up today to support one of my favorite sites
Maybe one day I will be stylish.
I kind of sort of wish someone could nominate me for
What Not To Wear so I can get the $5,000 worth of new clothes
and a makeover!
Wouldn’t that be so much fun??
Ok…this isn’t one of my favorite outfits…
but this is what I was wearing when
my hubby was around to snap a picture of me.
Sweater: Last Chance ($8)
Shirt: Target ($10)
Pants: Target ($8)
Shoes: Thrifted ($2)
I love an inexpensive outfit! $28 total, can't beat that!

So I'd love some tips...
I need to find some new inexpensive shirts that cover 
the after baby tummy that doesn't want to go away..
Also I need some new shoes,
does anyone have some suggestions for cute inexpensive shoes?

Don't forget to enter my two giveaways going on right now
here and here







Photobucket


Momma Go Round

pleated poppy







Labels:

16 Comments:

At December 6, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I think that's a really cute outfit! As for tips..... I love shopping at Ross and tj maxx.

 
At December 6, 2011 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Your too cute. Love your adorable outfit :)

Come check out my Shabby Apple dress giveaway! Perfect for all those holiday parties.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Eisley Rae Clothing said...

I could have written almost this same post! But, I think you look adorable and I love your outfit! I find cute shoes (flats mostly) everywhere really. I'm all about buying cheap or finding higher end brands on sale, that way I don't feel so bad about having lots of pairs. Although, right now I'm low.. and need more shoes too! I'll be anxious to read your comments again and see what others suggest to you, so thanks! ;) (New follower from WIWW.)

 
At December 7, 2011 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Katie {Party of Four} said...

Wanna see bad style look at me every day!!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Blogger the hollie rogue said...

you're so cute! i love your honesty and i'm right there with you and the baby bump issue--ugh!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Blogger MaddoxsMommy said...

You shouldn't knock yourself so much. You seem to have plenty of style :) That was a very cute outfit. I usually get my shoes at Payless or I even buy some of my flats at Walmart. And my shirts either Target and sometimes Ross. Pants I always have to pay more because I have my certain spots where I can find my cute long pants.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Lisa @ MMT said...

I think you look cute! I'm not the most fashionable to give advice, but I usually try to just mix layers. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Lesley @ the floyd boys said...

you look great!! I have no room for advice. I often wish my sister would just go pick out my clothes for me and tell me what to wear. haha

 
At December 7, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

very cute

 
At December 7, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

You are one hot mama!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger frugalmommieof2 said...

I'm following you by gfc from the Give a Hoot Hop. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog.

Lisa

http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

 
At December 7, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger marissa said...

I just found a great find for cheap shoes it's http://www.mycentsofstyle.com/ I bought ahem 4 pairs last week, already have them and love them!

also I'd love you to link this up to my what we wore party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

 
At December 7, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous cate @ wildruffle said...

I think you did a pretty good getting dressed for someone who says they're not stylish.:)

As for the baby bump, I feel your pain. My second pregnancy was a twin one so it seemed to take forever to disappear!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

Check out Old Navy. I love their chunky sweaters! perfect for hiding those lingering baby rolls :)

 
At December 7, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Julianna, Jade, Janae, Jamie said...

Gorgeous! And what the heck it looks like you have never even HAD children!!! and you have 3. seriously. I just got some super cute cheap boots over at forever 21! (go figure)

 
At December 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for linking up hun! You are adorable and I think you have great style!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home