This Page

has been moved to new address

What I Wore Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: What I Wore Wednesday

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I wanted to be comfy.
I am on my third week of being sick.
I guess the bug I have is resistant to most antibiotics. no fun.
So I got my second owie shot at the doctor's office yesterday.
So like I said, I wanted to be comfy.
 I have this super comfy and cute top from Fabuless Fashions
I was cold, so I layered it. 
A white shirt underneath from Walmart.
A black sweater overtop from Last Chance.

 
Leggings: Target
Necklace: My daughter Graces :)
Shoes: Target
Make sure to check back tomorrow 
for a giveaway!
PS- best thing about this outfit 
Pink top is only $10
Sweater only $10
White shirt only $5
Shoes from my mother in law $0
Necklace borrowed $0
Leggings can't remember got them years ago :)
Ring $5
Total cost $30!!! Awesome!

I'm loving being with our family.
I'm loving how much my hubby supports me.
I'm loving how hard my hubby works.
I'm loving how dedicated he is to our family.
I'm loving how he takes care of me when I'm sick.
I'm loving being goofy with the kids.
Even when I feel not myself. 
I'm loving these bracelets Ashley's selling to raise money to support
my sister in law's mission trip. 
I'm loving this giveaway

What are you loving?
pleated poppy
five days five ways christmas linky party | because every day is different










Photobucket









Photobucket





Happy Go Lucky




friday favorite things | finding joy



Labels:

10 Comments:

At December 21, 2011 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Erin said...

You look so cute! :) I bought one of those bracelets! So awesome so cute!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Anonymous cate @ wild ruffle said...

That's pretty impressive that you look so cute when you're so under the weather! Good for you:)

 
At December 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Ruby Jean said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well... I pray that you will begin to get better day by day... :) You are still looking quite adorable and your Bag is on it's way so hopefully that will put a little bit of those Warm Fuzzy Feelings back in you... :) Have a Blessed day!!!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

aww cute :)
love the ruffled shoes...

hope you are feeling better soon....

hugs

Claire xox

 
At December 21, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Cuteness! I have those shoes in yellow! I'm now a follower : )
www.jksays.com

 
At December 21, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Lisa @ MMT said...

So cute! I love your pink top :)

 
At December 21, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Cheeky D said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Not fun at all. Good on you for putting anything other than jammies on at this point!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous Justsangy said...

love your pink top... and that ring too *.*

 
At December 22, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Definitely prayers your way!!! I am sorry to hear about your situation with work, boo! You inspire me with your faith and honestly in sharing it! Thank you for that! Have a magical Christmas and hope you get to feeling better sooner than later! Much love!

 
At December 23, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger carissa at lowercase letters said...

adorable shoes! the ring is awesome. merry christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home