This Page

has been moved to new address

what I'm wearing and what I'm loving

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: what I'm wearing and what I'm loving

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

what I'm wearing and what I'm loving

Want to win this purse? Go here

Shirt $20
Undershirt $2.50
Pants $16
Necklace Gift
Shoes Hand-me-down
Total price $38.50
Purse c/o Ruby Jean
Don't forget today is the last day to enter Fabuless Fashion Giveaway!
Check back later for a giveaway and a review!
Also I am guest posting here and here today. 

What I am loving...
I love pinterest!
It is so much fun and so addicting.
Here are so of my recent pins....



{Source}


Source: google.ca via Melanie on Pinterest









Don't forget to enter the Ruby Jean Giveaway









and then, she {snapped}

Photobucket

Photobucket

lollipops


pleated poppy




google



Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At December 27, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Erin said...

You look so cute! Love all these pinterest finds too!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

You are adorable! :) Thanks for linking up! xoxo

 
At December 28, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I am loving your outfit. And I am obsessed with anything with ruffles on it too!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Lisa @ MMT said...

Cute outfit girl! And looks like it was a great deal too :)

 
At December 28, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Makaila said...

Great outfits, and I love love Love the pinterest sweater with the black heart! I want!
-m-

 
At December 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Ashley Blunt said...

I am in love with the j crew heart sweater! I read that blog all the time! :)

 
At December 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Katie said...

You look cute! I love love love love that yellow coat! It's so beautiful. Btw were you standing by a lemon tree? I want one desperately haha

 
At December 28, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger AudreyLinden said...

Love your purse! And that cute first ruffle coat from Pintrest. Awesome!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Melaina25 said...

Love that heart sweater from Pinterest!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

I love those coats!! To die for!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger lori said...

great coats! i especially love the first one... so feminine and cute!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger EverydayMomStyle said...

I love the monogram necklace, what a gorgeous piece!
Your outfit is adorable too- love the pattern in your top!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home