This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to work I go

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Back to work I go

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to work I go




A totally blurry picture of the girls 
but it was the only one I got where they were both looking at the camera
 

Today I go back to work.
I am nervous.
Do I have what it takes?
Will I be able to manage everything?
I feel anxious.
I know I know the job.
But now I have three kids and a hubby to say goodbye to in the morning.
While I will be playing with other kids,
I will be wondering what my kids are doing.
While I am hearing heartbreaking stories
of children who have been abused,
I will be thankful that my children are in a good home.
While I am documenting and documenting and documenting,
I will be wishing I was home folding laundry and blogging.
I have to say I am thankful.
Thankful for a great work environment.
Thankful to walk into lives of children who are abused
and be able to love on them.
Thankful for my husband.
Thankful that I know he will do a great job 
watching the kids during the day.
Thankful that my kids are in good hands.
Thankful that God is providing for us,
even when it doesn’t make sense.
Thankful that God’s plan is far better than my plan.

Wish me luck!
Don't forget to enter the Ruby Jean Purse Giveaway!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At January 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Meg@Domesticated-ish said...

Good luck back at work! I don't think it's ever easy to leave our little ones, but it's good to know they are in good hands! =)

 
At January 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Hilary said...

wishing you well! :)

 
At January 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM , Blogger besosmulticolor said...

Great blog, I´ll follow.Yoy have a lovely family...I have got 3 childs
xoxo and happy year

http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com

 
At January 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Good luck on your first day back! Just breath girl, God is by your side. xoxo

 
At January 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Lacey said...

I hope you have a wonderful first day back! It's never easy (I attempted going back to work once), but you can do it! Good luck, can't wait to hear how it went. :)

 
At January 3, 2012 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

You can do it!! :) Wishing you well on your return to work.

 
At January 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

Good luck on your first day :) sending you lots of love and hugs, i am sure you will do great ....

Claire x

 
At January 3, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Good luck today! You'll do great!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Chrissy said...

I just came across you blog today, I'm a new follower now. I hope your day back to work went well!!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Olga said...

May God bless you on your first day of work, sweet lady!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 4:45 PM , Blogger meghan said...

I hope your first day was amazing! =)

Happy New Year!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

 
At January 3, 2012 at 4:57 PM , Blogger HR Mom said...

Good Luck Melanie!
I'm Nicole your newest follower (from blogger club). I have been a SAHM for 5 years now and am thinking of returning to work. I'm just waiting for GOD's guidance.

 
At January 3, 2012 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Good luck! I hope you first day went terrific and that it wasn't too hard being away from your family.

 
At January 4, 2012 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Trisha @ clarionwren.com said...

Thinking of you! Hope your first day back was great. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home