This Page

has been moved to new address

change

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: change

Saturday, January 7, 2012

change


When Mother Teresa was asked what others can do to promote world peace
She said, “Go home and love your family.”
2012 my goal is to be intentional about loving my family
spending quality time with my husband and kids
listening to what they have to say
showing them that they are important to me
stopping what I am doing and focusing on them
Now that I am working
I have to be even more intentional about making the time I have special
making each family member feel valued and loved by me
I believe that loving my family is the best way
I can help change the world
I am also going to start involving my kids in service and giving
Grace has been planning out what she wants to buy for a little girl 
under going chemotherapy
We are hoping to bring the gifts to the hospital soon
 Grace is beyond excited
This makes me so happy to see Grace want to love on others
Many of you know I have a heart for those who are hurting
I work with kids who are abused
My goal is to continue to make each child I work with feel
valued and loved

I have also been on a board of a non-profit for almost a year now
It’s not easy to get the non-profit up and going
It needs lots of money, time and planning
We continue to slowing plug away on each task that needs to be complete
Our goal is to get the non-profit off the ground this year
So we can start serving the community
I also want to continue blogging
I want my blog to be a safe place where I can encourage and bless others
I want my blog to be a place where I document our family memories
I want my blog to be my ministry

 This year I want my focus to be first and foremost my family
I believe loving our family is where we should all start if we want to change the world



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At January 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

beautifully said!!!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Kelly Westover said...

Family first, absolutely. Thank you for sharing your love and thoughts.

Ps. Coming from polka dot pretties.

 
At January 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Katie {Party of Four} said...

I tagged you!

http://1momma3boys.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagim-it.html

 
At January 7, 2012 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Mrs. Darcy said...

What a beautiful and inspiring post. It sounds like you are an amazing mother! It always important to slow down and appreciate those we love.

aspiretoinspire

 
At January 8, 2012 at 5:56 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

What a fabulous post. Family IS the most important thing in our lives, and you're so right that we never get that time back, so we need to put forth the effort to spend it in a way we won't regret!

Thanks for sharing :)

 
At January 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Amen to that!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I love, love, love this post! I agree with you 100% and even shared your post on my blog this week with my Momma Fancies feature post. Check it out :) http://www.twinkietotmom.com/2012/01/momma-fancies-better-late-than-never.html

 
At January 21, 2012 at 3:19 AM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

Love this ...
Thank you for linking up to my linky party.... would love you to join us again, this weeks linky party is up on my blog .....
Claire x

 
At February 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

What a great blog! I'm in AZ :) found your blog off of Restless :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home