This Page

has been moved to new address

Comfy and a winner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Comfy and a winner

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Comfy and a winner

I love being comfy.
If I could be in sweat pants all day. I would be happy.
But then I wouldn’t feel so good about myself.
Here is a style board I created
on Polyvore
All comfy
Perfect for a play date or just hanging at home with the kids.

comfy



                                                                                   Pilcro Stet Slim Straight, $118
MICHAEL Michael Kors studded sunglasses, $95




Are you the winner of the Turband Giveaway?
Check here to find out!!!
E-mail me if you're the winner at Melaniemd@live.com
One more day to enter the Petals, Lace and Pearls Giveaway!
Remember THIS Tuesday we start our Share the Love link up!




Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

Congrats!!(:

 
At January 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Purposely at Home said...

i love! i love! hope you had a great thursday.

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

 
At January 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Jennifer M. said...

Hmm!! This does look very comfortable. :) I, too, would be perfectly happy wearing sweats all day long, but I could definitely rock this look. Thanks for sharing! :)

 
At January 20, 2012 at 2:15 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Great picks!!! :) Love that top!

 
At January 20, 2012 at 3:16 AM , Blogger Jay said...

love the bracelet.
and love feeling comfy too
(writing this while still being in my pjs, oups ;))

Love.
Jay from Art & Love & me
artandloveandme.blogspot.com

ps. i also wanted to mention on a little side note that i'm hosting my first LINK UP PARTY onmy blog called A LOVELY ONLINE ART GALLERY where people all around the blogosphere get the chance to link up their art, be it a photo, a painting, a sculpture...
The party will take place on artandloveandme.blogspot.com every third thursday of the month which was also yesterday. I would love to welcome all of you who are interested and am excited to see your art.

 
At January 20, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Oh my, that bracelet is perfection! I wish we had H&M in our area, the closest one is like 6 hours away. :(

 
At January 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Mrs. Darcy said...

Great outfit! I might have to go buy that fringe scarf:)

aspiretoinspire

 
At January 20, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Daisy said...

This is such a cute outfit!

 
At January 20, 2012 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Trisha @ clarionwren.com said...

Love that outfit!

 
At January 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Meg {henninglove} said...

i absolutely love that top! the print is so awesome, need to buy that top

 
At January 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM , Blogger siddathornton said...

the scarf, the boots, that pretty flower clutch.. this outfit has the perfect little touches!

 
At January 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Nicole Rene said...

This outfit looks super comfy & cute!!! I hear ya on the sweatpants, I would def wear them more often but they just don't make me feel as cute! Haha, anyway I really love the outfit! :)

Have a great weekend!

http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

 
At January 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Eliza said...

If I could rock sweatpants everyday I would as well :) Visiting via Friday's Fancies! xoxo, e

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home