This Page

has been moved to new address

Flat Stanley

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Flat Stanley

Friday, January 27, 2012

Flat Stanley

All my little Gracie has been talking about is Flat Stanley.
I had no idea what Flat Stanley was until Grace's
teacher sent us an e-mail all about Flat Stanley.
Flat Stanley is this flat boy that you send off to someone. That person keeps Stanley for a week, they document what Stanley did, where he went, even take pictures of him, and tell about the City he visited.
You can read more about Flat Stanley here

We already have Flat Stanley heading to 
Georgia, Europe, Alaska, and Oregon. 

I would love to have Flat Stanley visit as many places as possible so Grace can share with her class all the fun places Flat Stanley went.

Do you live somewhere exciting? 
Would you be willing to have Flat Stanley 
come hang with you for a week?

If you are willing to help a sweet cute little girl out named Grace.
Pretty please e-mail me at Melaniemd@live.com
You can see what my sister did with Flat Stanley here.

Thanks a bunch,




Tots and Me
Blog Hops Everyday Friday Blog Hop

Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM , Blogger mistergandme said...

I will totally take Flat Stanley all over South Florida!!!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Emailing you now from Baton Rouge!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Kara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger melanie said...

hi melanie! (i am melanie too, hehe!) cute blog. loove it.

 
At January 28, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Cassie said...

I'm a new follower from the Lovin' The Weekend blog hop. I'd love it if you would follow me back!

http://cassiesgiveaway.blogspot.com/

 
At January 28, 2012 at 10:57 AM , OpenID smalltown20something said...

Emailing from the Rocky coast of Maine!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Awe how adorable! :) I would but I don't think flat Stanley would have very much fun over here right now! Lol, I hope he has fun everywhere he is going! :)

 
At January 28, 2012 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Rob said...

Send him to me and I'll take him to some of the finest gentleman's Miami has to offer. It could be like a Flat Stanly black book?

 
At January 29, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Monica said...

HI,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a blog hop. I would love it if you would follow me back please. Thank you.
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

If Stanly wants to come to Texas and the beach, aquarium and a few other places let me know.

 
At January 29, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Tara said...

You have such a cute blog! I'm now following from Welcome Wednesday. Feel free to follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com :)

 
At January 31, 2012 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Anne @ Green Eggs and Moms said...

I'd love to have Flat Stanley with me but I'm afraid I live a boring life. It's either I'm in front of my laptop or telling my son to hurry up doing something. But it's a very cute idea. Dropping by from meaningful monday by the way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home