This Page

has been moved to new address

A guest post from Claire

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A guest post from Claire

Monday, January 16, 2012

A guest post from Claire

I am so excited for you to meet Claire from Polkadot Pretties!
I love her blog and she has a great link up on Saturdays that I love linking up to.
She always leaves the sweetest comments on my blog and I am so glad to have met her.
Make sure to pop by Claire's blog and introduce yourself.
Also don't forget to check out these two giveaways on my blog here and here.
And Claire's giveaway here. 





How blogging has helped me grow.....


I am so excited to be guest posting today for lovely Melanie

 ...

When i started my blog “Polkadot~Pretties” back in May 2011

i had no idea what to expect or if anyone would even read what i posted about.

I also didn’t realise how blogging would help me grow into the person that i have always longed to be.




Two things you should know about me, one i have always been ambitious

and two i love to Create. When i left school at 16, i had BIG plans, i had everything

in place for the future and the career i wanted {at the time i wanted to be a graphic

designer} . My plans didn’t go as i expected {at all} i became a mommy at 19

and since then my girls have been my main focus, i love being a mommy and wouldn’t

change it for the world, but a part of me longed to be fulfilled outside of motherhood.



Blogging has been my way of achieving the fulfilment i

needed, it has provided me with great opportunities, solid friendships and more

creative ideas than i could dream of.


Comments of encouragement left on my blog by other bloggers

have been my main source of inspiration to open my own online store, selling my

sewn products.


Blogging, in a way is me going back to my roots and being

the creative person i wanted to be, with the benefit that i can juggle posting writing

and working on my products around the kiddos It has helped me to develop my sense

of style and allowed me to be my own boss.


Follow Your D r e a m s by *Rainbow826 on deviantART on imgfave
Source 


I love that blogging, makes me challenge myself to learn new

things and follow my dreams, i continued to be inspired daily.


Has Blogging Helped you to follow any of your dreams?





Claire xox  

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Liesl said...

What a beautiful guest post and great topic of discovering how blogging can or has helped you grow as a person...it sure has for me too! :) Thank you for featuring Claire on your lovely blog!

Liesl :)

 
At January 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Liesl said...

P.S. I do an inspirational Saturday Sayings every weekend on my blog and when she was talking about going back to her roots in the creative world (http://fabulousfashions4sensiblestyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/saturday-sayings-simple-inspiring.html)...it reminded me of the video I posted this past Saturday titled "Return to the Root" all about exactly that! :)

 
At January 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Daisy said...

I really enjoy her blog :)

 
At January 16, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

thank you for having me :)

thank you ladies for the lovely comments

Claire xoxo

 
At January 16, 2012 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Amy Powell said...

that's such a beautiful post! very well written & you can definitely tell the heart behind it!

 
At January 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

I love this post. It's crazy how the encouragement that comes from blogging can help in so many ways!

I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home