This Page

has been moved to new address

A guest post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A guest post

Friday, January 6, 2012

A guest post

I'm excited for you all to meet Cassie from Live.Laugh.L0ve.
Cassie is so sweet and you're going to love her outlook on life!!
Don't forget to head over to her blog and say hi!!




Hey! I'm Cassie & I blog over at Live.Laugh.L0ve.
Where I blog about Life. God. My husband. My sweet boys. Okay, being honest I blog about everything that goes on in my little world. 

I have this passion for life. I have a passion for finding the beautiful in a world full of chaos.


I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
- Anne Frank


I love looking out my window as the raindrops fall from the sky and seeing them at a standstill on my lonely tree branch. 
As if it just brought that tree branch to life.


Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
- Vivian Greene

I love looking up at the sky when the sun is shining. 
Seeing the rays break through the tree's above me.
Witnessing another beautiful creation by God.


I love looking at my son's little hands as he plays with his toy trains. Then up to his eyes as if those trains, are the most fascinating thing on the planet. & to him they are. & to me that's beautiful.


There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein

Or when KJ sees the lights of the Christmas tree come on. The amazement that comes over his face. The need to touch something so beautiful to him.
I get that. Because I can see it too.


I try to see beauty where it is not often seen. 
I try to find beauty in all aspects of life
Weather it's my husband playing with our boys after a long day of work.
That is beyond beautiful to me.


Or the way the sunset can catch the sky in an unbelievably beautiful fire.


I hope today that you can take a look around.
At your kids. Your husband. The outside world.
& find that beauty that God wants you to see. 

Thanks for having me here today Melanie! 



Blog Hops Everyday and A Mommy's Blog Design Studio Friday Blog Hop

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Thanks so much for having me today love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home