This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Kiara and Andy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Meet Kiara and Andy

Friday, January 20, 2012

Meet Kiara and Andy

I am so excited to introduce you to a couple
that I look up to and admire.
I met Kiara through a ministry that we are both passionate about
Through Mending the Soul,
I got to know an amazing women, wife and mom.
Kiara also shared with me her heart for adoption.
Since Kiara was young, she believed that God called her to adopt.
After Kiara and Andy got married
they immediately began researching adoption.
You can read their adoption story here.
God has grown Andy and Kiara's family through birth and adoption.
Andy and Kiara would love to adopt one more time.
They just recieved a call from their adoption agency
that there is a birth mother looking into their family.
Andy and Kiara continue to pray for God's leading and the new baby that will join their family.

To raise money for their adoption
Kiara makes these beautiful organic body butters.
All you have to do is donate to her adoption
fund to get a body butter.


You can find ordering information here.

I really hope you head over to Kiara's blog and get to know
her beautiful family.

I have such a strong heart for adoption. At this time I don't feel like God has called our family to adopt but I am incredibly supportive of families that adopt or foster children. Everyday I work with kids who are placed in group homes waiting to be placed in foster care. It breaks my heart that they have different staff members putting them to bed each night. These kids desperately need moms and dads to love on them, pray for them and care for them.

If you are considering adoption or fostering please contact Kiara,
she has been both a foster parent and an adoptive parent.
She is extremely wise and can help you on your journey.

On a side note: my mom was adopted, my husband was adopted and my father in law was also adopted. If these amazing people weren't adopted I wouldn't be where I am today! 



James 1:27
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner
Today is the last day to enter the Petals, Lace and Pearls giveaway!



Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

cooool!!(:

 
At January 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Lydia Criss Mays said...

Wow, this post was incredibly inspiring. I will go visit at once. I am simply moved right now.

P.S., As a mommy, we thought you'd love our post offering some helpful goodies today!

http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/pay-it-forward-friday-get-tech-savvy.html

Happy seeing beautiful!

 
At January 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Daisy said...

Wow that's incredible! I hope to adopt one day, I really believe that is something God wants for a lot of believers. I'm always reminded of how God adopts us into His family :)

 
At January 20, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Purposely at Home said...

what an amazing post! it has always been my dream to be able to adopt after i get married. my brother was adopted too. :) i hope you are having a blessed weekend!

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home