This Page

has been moved to new address

Our trip to the science center

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Our trip to the science center

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Our trip to the science center

For Christmas Anthony's Auntie Gail got us tickets to the Science Center.
Of course we packed the kids up and went right away.
I was so excited. 








That is a real human brain!

This was a test to see whose brain could get the ball to the other side.

All mind over matter.
Grace won both times!



The bed of nails. 




Here I am getting ready to go on the bike.

It was so much fun!


Experiencing all the different weathers.
This one was really hot. 

Then it rained!




They had a little play area for the kids!

The kids looked through a telescope and it showed their face way up high!
That is Grace's eye!

We had SO much fun!
I really want to go again.


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At January 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Looks like a great time!!! :)

 
At January 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

ah looks like you had so much fun!!!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger eighteenthofmay said...

Such a cool science museum! Jealous :P

 
At January 7, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Laura Railing said...

That is an awesome science center!! Love things that are educational and fun for the kids to do. What a treat :)

 
At January 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Kara said...

So cute! It reminds me of one I went to a little while ago. I hated the bed of nails, all prickly and such. Glad yall had a great time!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM , Blogger kingstongirl said...

HI! I am new to following you and would love for you to follow me back! I love meeting new blog friends and hope you will swing by sometime and say hi! Looks like you have an amazing little family <3

 
At January 8, 2012 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

This looks like so much fun!!! We have a science center just a few miles from our house, and I can't wait to take Gwen there!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Lindsey V said...

I LOVED this kind of stuff when I was a kid...HECK...I'd probably still love it now! Looks like you all had so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home