This Page

has been moved to new address

Our weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Our weekend

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our weekend


I don't have any pictures from this weekend. It was so busy that I just forgot. Yesterday Olivia had gymnastics with my mom. While they were at gymnastics Grace and I went on a bike ride and then took the dogs for a walk. It was such a nice day in Arizona I was just trying enjoy each moment outdoors. 
After gymnastics my mom found this amazing garage sale down the street from my house. My mom got the entire kitchen set from Pottery Barn for a crazy deal for the grandkids room at her house.
\
I got tons of cute clothes, a few pair of shoes (including a pair of Coach shoes), two nice jackets, kids clothes, kid shoes and some doll clothes for less than $50! It was an awesome deal. All of the clothes were designer and barely worn. That was the first garage sale I went to and now I want to go to another one.
Later that day the kids and I went to one of our friends birthday parties at the park. It was fun chatting with some of my old friends and the kids had a great time.
This morning I woke up with the worst case of morning sickness. I have morning sickness every morning but for some reason today it was so bad that I threw up the pill that is supposed to help me stop throwing up.
Anthony and the kids took care of my all morning. Then my mom came over to help out. She took the girls to lunch and then Grace played nurse with grandma and helped me eat lunch. It was cute. 
At one point when I was throwing up I felt this hand rubbing my back, I looked behind me and Olivia was saying, "It's ok momma." I'm so thankful for my little family. 
Right now I am just resting while my step mom takes the kids to the park. My dad will be coming over later to help too. I am so thankful for how my family is helping me during this not so fun stage of pregnancy. This pregnancy is one of the worst cases of morning sicknesses I've ever had. 
I am praying that I can manage work this week. Last week I called in sick on Monday and Friday. So hopefully I will start feeling better and not throw up all over myself while driving to work. That would be a huge victory!
Also I updated my side bar. If I forgot your ad could you please e-mail me and remind me? 
Thanks everyone!!
Check out my newest giveaway here.
Linking here and here and here 




Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 5:28 PM , Blogger GypsyFox said...

those are some amazing finds!! I love yard sales :) I too live in az!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Francesca-Restyle Restore Rejoice said...

best find ever! I'm sure they were excited :)
I'm having a giveaway for a gorgeous Oia Jules bracelet if you want to check it out!
http://www.restylerestorerejoice.blogspot.com/2012/01/oia-jules-giveaway.html

Francesca

 
At January 29, 2012 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Those are great deals! I love garage sales, you never know what you are going to find! I am sorry your morning sickness has been so bad, I hope it gets better soon.Oh, and I totally spaced on sending you a new button.. what was the size you needed again?

 
At January 29, 2012 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

I am a yard sale/flea market/auction addict! You can find really great stuff! Hope you feel better soon :)

 
At January 29, 2012 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

sounds awesome!(:

 
At January 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Diane Writes said...

Hi Melanie! I love shopping and having those great finds is surely love love love :) And I agree, above anything else, the family is always the best :)You are indeed blessed to have them.

Hope you are feeling better now.

 
At January 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Remy said...

Feel better soon!

How CUTE is that kitchen set! Garage sales totally have some awesome finds sometimes.

 
At January 29, 2012 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

I love garage sale-ing! That's so exciting that you found great deals. Hope you feel better soon

 
At January 30, 2012 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Oh this makes me want to go to a garage sale really bad! I go to the flea market as often as possible and LOVE it!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Marilyn said...

How amazing are your finds.. LOVE them.. I HEART Garage sales : ))

 
At January 30, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Blogger lori said...

i need to find a garage sale like that... amazing deals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home