This Page

has been moved to new address

A photo shoot and some announcements

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A photo shoot and some announcements

Friday, January 6, 2012

A photo shoot and some announcements

When Grace was a baby I took her to get her pictures taken once a month!
When Olivia was a baby we couldn't afford pictures
so my mother in law would surprise me and get Olivia's picture taken when she babysat her
it was the best present ever!
So for Luke's Christmas present 
I asked my mother in law if we could get his pictures taken
since Luke has only had newborn pictures and that's it.
My mother in law really likes Rilie Dee Photographer, 
so she chose Rilie to take Luke's pictures
I really liked Rilie, she is very professional and she is great at working with babies!
If you are in Phoenix area you should check her out
I love how they turned out!










The winner of the Ruby Jean Giveaway is
Anissa! Please e-mail me.
Today I am guest posting at Polkadot-Pretties today.
If you have e-mailed me and I have not gotten back to you yet.
I will hopefully get on to my emails tonight after the kids go bed.
Thanks for being patient with me while I adjust to working full time.



Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Polkadot-pretties said...

those photos are great :)

thank you for guest posting

have a great weekend xoxox

Claire

 
At January 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Kate said...

That picture of him sitting in that armchair and the first bucket photo...oh my goodness I could die from cuteness overload!!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

I love these pics! That chair is adorable! He looks like such a little man. And oh my blue eyes! Gorgeous!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Ahhh how cute is Luke! :) I love these!!! How sweet is the one with him sitting in the chair! Love his little outfit!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Ruby Jean said...

So Very Precious and Sweet.... Love the one with him sitting in the Chair... :)

 
At January 6, 2012 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Daisy said...

These pictures are so cute! Your son is beautiful :)

 
At January 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Jaymi said...

these are great pics! I love the little leather chair as a prop in the woods! The shot of him on his back on the blanket is great too!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Oh I love these! You have such a freakin cute family. I am jealous.

 
At January 7, 2012 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Krissy said...

very cute!!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger the hollie rogue said...

the one in the green bucket that is vintagy---LOVE IT! thanks for linking up

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home