This Page

has been moved to new address

A Pregnancy Update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A Pregnancy Update

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Pregnancy Update

 The sticker says 8 weeks but I really took the picture at 9 weeks.
I forgot to take an 8 week picture.
Yes, super forgetful lately.
Aren't those stickers cute? 
I found this cute shop called Baby Smiles on Etsy. 
They have stickers to put on your belly throughout your pregnancy
and they have those cute ones for babies for each month! 
I wish I would have known about the stickers with my older kids!
I will have to do the cute stickers with the new baby. 


9 weeks
Baby’s size:
According to Baby Center baby is the size of a grape.
Weight gained:
2 pounds! I normally gain a lot of weight (like a pound a week) when I’m pregnant. Every time I try so hard to not gain as much weight but I still do with every pregnancy. Thankfully I usually lose 30 pounds after birth which is super awesome!
Morning sickness:
In full swing. I have been throwing up so much the doctor prescribed me some medication. It is helping a ton!! Despite all the throwing up I still have an appetite.
Cravings:Watermelon, honey crisp apples, chicken noodle soup and Mexican food
Hormones: Out of control!!! With every pregnancy, the first three months I am an emotional mess. I am super snappy and little things bother me. I try so hard to be patient but for some reason it’s extra hard.
Prayers:My prayer for this baby is the same pray I have for all my kids. I pray that this baby would come to know the Lord and serve Him their entire life. I pray that this baby would be close to their siblings and their cousins. I pray that God would give me patience during this season of lots of hormones. I also pray that Anthony and I would be parents that are gracious, forgiving, loving, encouraging and caring.

What were some of your cravings while you were pregnant?
Did you get crazy hormonal like me?


Labels:

12 Comments:

At January 26, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Très bien said...

Love your prayers for your new little.

 
At January 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM , Blogger AudreyLinden said...

I craved lemonade and chocolate chip cookies (together) with Lila. With Will I craved oranges and orange juice!!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous chelsea said...

congrats on your pregnancy. i love those stickers, wish i had some when i was pregnant instead i used picnik. i am a new follower. check out my blog
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:09 PM , Blogger GypsyFox said...

aww you look great! I'm new on your blog :) with My daughter I HAD to eat steak & baked potatoes every single night..it was expensive..lol!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous Liz Luscomb said...

I was CRAZY hormonal with my first pregnancy! But my second one I was a cool cucumber until about my ninth month. That's when my patience was slipping. Now I am in my third pregnancy and it is the same as my second one. I'm actually pretty calm.
As for cravings:
1st preg: buttermilk biscuits w/melted cheddar cheese on them.
2nd preg: ANYTHING beef or pork.
3rd preg: Pizza & peanut butter!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Drea said...

I love the sticker! What a cute idea! I will have to get those next time I have a baby. I craved vinegar when I was pregnant. I wanted it on everything. :) I am a new follower and I look forward to reading more.

 
At January 27, 2012 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Kara said...

I love the update! I hope the morning sickness goes away soon. I can't even imagine! :/

 
At January 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Mindee and Austin said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I read your post over at Ashley blog, it was great! Those tummy stickers are adorable! I never got any of the baby month-by-month ones for my little girl so I made them myself : )
As far as cravings and hormones go, I was in the same boat! I craved green olives and oranges. Wierd. Watermelon sounds SO good! Im glad the medication for nausea is helping!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

I love pregnancy pictures! I left you some love on my blog today....

www.laurenrebecca.com

 
At January 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Cant go wrong with craving Mexican food! :) You look beautiful and so happy hun!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Tatiana said...

You are such a cute momma! I still remember the morning sickness with my little one. It's the worse feeling ever! I hope it goes away soon for ya :-)

 
At January 28, 2012 at 8:18 PM , Blogger The Lindsey Family said...

Congratulations! I wish I had known about those stickers. You will have a great time documented the pregnancy and Baby Cantelmo's first year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home