This Page

has been moved to new address

Purple

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Purple

Friday, January 13, 2012

Purple

Purple


After a long week of work all I want to do are fun mindless activities like Polyvore
Wouldn't it be fun if every morning you could pick out your outfit at Polyvore 
and then it would show up ready for you in your closet? 
That would be awesome! 
You know what else is awesome?
Today is Friday and Frolic Apparel is giving a way a Turband on my blog!
Today I am linking up with:
I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At January 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Erin said...

that bag is awesome! who makes it?!

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Taesha Baldridge Cecil said...

I love that purple eye shadow!! Well i found your blog through 'leaving my mark' and i absolutely love it. I am now following your blog. And if you want to swap buttons, i'd love to. Just visit my blog sometime and let me know whatcha think. Its: www.livelaughlovealways-taesha.blogspot.com
And if you would like to be my very first guest post, you can do that too! Just let me know! Thanks! And i'm excited to see your future posts!!(:
--Taesha

 
At January 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Kristen @ Confessions of a GDS said...

It definitely would be awesome if they just showed up in our closets! one of my polyvore outfits went viral on pinterest (like holy crap viral) and i always wonder how many purchases the stores got on those items... and then I wonder if they happened to track their traffic referrals, found me, and would consider sending me the whole outfit for free as a thank you? LOL. In a perfect world, it would happen!!! :)

 
At January 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Ann said...

I had not heard of Polyvore before reading your post, but it does sound like fun! I'm gonna check it out! And I love your post - purple is my favorite color!! I have a lot of purple in my closet!

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Tami Marie said...

I love all things purple. It's my favourite colour. :)

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger NeuroticLover said...

That would be awesome!! Maybe one day?? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home