This Page

has been moved to new address

Simple things

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Simple things

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Simple things

I love it when my kids enjoy the simple things in life.
I love it when they are using their imagination over watching TV
or doing an art project over playing a computer game.
It makes me so happy to see them being creative
My father in law brought home these matryoshka doll from Russia.

Grace could play with these for hours.

They are so beautifully detailed.

Grace just loves them.
Uncle Justin and Auntie Sarah bought the girls an easel 

The girls have been playing with the easel non stop!

Grace uses it for everything! Mostly playing teacher!

Every morning Olivia walks over to the easel to draw something. 
So cute!
Grace loves to climb. 
She likes to pretend she's climbing to the top of her castle.

\
 And she needs to be rescued by her Prince Charming Justin Bieber. 
Olivia loves playing with her dolly's,
she always is pretending she is a little mommy.
Melts my heart.

And whenever she can get a hold of my phone 
she pretends to call Daddy.
Love it!
Luke doesn't really use his imagination yet.
He does get into everything! 
And I mean everything!!
These sort of moments gets me through 
the long days of parenting 
and endless discipline. 

I love these simple things.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Be thankful in all circumstances, 
for this is Gods will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.










and
 then, she {snapped}




Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At January 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM , Blogger rebecca said...

beautiful photos Melanie! :) thanks for sharing with us.

 
At January 13, 2012 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

How sweet is that sibling lovin'?? Too cute for words!! I loooove those dolls, my Great Grandmother used to have those, and they were the first thing I ran for when I got to her house!

 
At January 13, 2012 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Kara said...

That picture at the end of them holding hands is just precious! And those dolls were definitely my favorite toy as a kid. I just never could understand how they worked for some reason.

 
At January 13, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Cheeky D said...

You have sweet sweet kids. I love watching my little one play.

 
At January 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Shanda said...

I think heaven will be made up of all the simple things...

 
At January 13, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Daisy said...

How adorable your kids are! It's nice to appreciate the simple things :)

 
At January 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Lisa @ MMT said...

Such a cute post! I also love to see children get creative and enjoy the littler "less technology" things in life. Your kiddos are cute!

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM , Blogger NeuroticLover said...

They're too cute!

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM , Blogger NeuroticLover said...

They're too cute!

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM , Blogger NeuroticLover said...

They're too cute!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Jennifer M. said...

You have such cute kids! And good job at turning off the TV so they learn how to have an imagination. So many kids these days never learn that!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home