This Page

has been moved to new address

Some randomness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Some randomness

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some randomness

I must admit. This week I am a little behind.
On Monday we moved Olivia into a big girl bed
because she kept climbing out of her crib.
Olivia was really excited and I was too.
But after a week of lots of work trying to keep her in her bed
this momma is super exhausted!
I am super proud of her, she is doing much better and staying in her bed now!
Praise the Lord!

Last night was a different night because I put her to bed and came downstairs to work on a few things. When I went upstairs to go to bed around 10:00pm, 
I found toys everywhere and paper all over the place.
Then I found Olivia’s blankie right where the evidence was.
Silly girl.
So I went into her room to check on her.
There she was in her bed looking for her blankie.
So I gave it to her and she said, “Good night mom.”
When I moved Grace into a big girl bed we didn’t have too much trouble 
and once she was in bed she usual stayed.
Olivia is a whole new adventure!
We will have many stories to share with her when she gets older.

I am starting to get adjusted to working and
Anthony is getting adjusted to staying at home with the kids.
At work they gave us these calendars and on the first page it says “balance.”
Balance is something I strive for
but ever since starting work I am so unbalanced!
But isn’t that the story of every mom’s life?
We strive for balance but it’s not easy to get!!

Every Wednesday a bunch of us girls at work all go out to eat together.
The girls introduced me to this place called Two Hippies.
I get the $2 chicken taco and it’s so good!


My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Also this week Anthony and I have been trying so hard to eat at home.
One night I got off work late and we were both too tired to do anything.
So we went to Red Robin for dinner.
Surprisingly the kids did really well and it was nice to not have to clean up the kitchen.


 Yesterday we had lunch at Cheesecake Factory because my grandpa is in town! 
It is so nice to see him. 
It’s weird seeing my grandpa without my granny 
(she died a few days after I got married and I miss her so much).
 But I really enjoy being with him.






Ok, so this week involved lots of food and lots of work.
I have to say we are so blessed.
God is providing for us.
We got my first paycheck on Friday, which was only 20 hours of work.
It was more money we had seen in awhile.
 I know working temporarily will help us a great deal.
Keep praying Anthony gets a job!!!
Don't forget to enter this giveaway and this giveaway!! 
Linking with Life Made Lovely





Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

”mommy

Photobucket

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?



Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger See Beautiful said...

Looks like a lot to be thankful for and I love the way you're seeing beautiful in so much!

Have a great week!

Happy seeing beautiful!

 
At January 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Such a great random things post! I hope the bed time get's easier and that your hubby finds a job! good luck on finding balance, I have pretty much given up on trying to find balance, that'll be a post one day. Lol. :)

 
At January 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Darcie Santoyo said...

My daughter never stays in bed, and my son will be worse im sure. I'm not looking forward to the day he can climb out of his crib LOL
www.myoverflowingheart.blogspot.com

 
At January 15, 2012 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Stephine said...

You have such a cute little family! I can't imagine switching a kid from a crib to a toddler bed. They're like 'oh now I can play ALL the time?!'

 
At January 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Carolyn @ Our Precious Jas said...

Adorable Kiddos! and that taco looks so good! :)

 
At January 16, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Kara said...

What a fun week. I'm so jealous of your Cheesecake Factory. We don't have one down here! You must try the fried macaroni and cheese appetizer if you haven't already. It's fantastic!

 
At January 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger mistergandme said...

YUM!!! Great post :)

 
At January 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Jennifer M. said...

Yum - that taco looks good!!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 5:35 AM , Anonymous Rosemarie said...

such an adorable family you have here, visiting for mommy moments, please do visit my share at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2012/01/moment-moment-2.html, see you!!!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Chris said...

life is how you perceive it to be! :) thanks for sharing your post with us at Mommy Moments!

 
At January 22, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Now, I want a taco and chesecake. Yum!

So glad things are turning around and looking good for you..and you are finding balance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home