This Page

has been moved to new address

Sponsors

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Sponsors

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sponsors

Hi friends!

I have been so incredibly blessed to meet amazing women
and friends by blogging.
I am so thankful for the amazing e-mails, comments and encouragement I get every single day.

My goal for this year is to get organized in my life at home
and with blogging.
I see everyone's blogs that are so nicely organized
and then I look at mine...not so organized.
Have you noticed by side bar? It's a royal mess!

My goal for February is to make my side bar look nice and pretty!
So if you have been swapping with me could you please look at my
new sizes for swapping here.
If you could e-mail me a new button that is
125x125 by January 25th in HTML format that would be awesome!

Thank you all so much,

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Will do! :)

 
At January 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Shane said...

I'd love to stay a swapper :)

 
At January 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Diane Writes said...

Hi Melanie! It was a great opportunity to discover your blog and know you too :)

 
At January 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

I just emailed you my new button! :)

 
At January 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Ruby Jean said...

Can't wait to see your Newly Organized Blog home... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home