This Page

has been moved to new address

WIWW, a pregnancy update and 2012 gift exchange!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: WIWW, a pregnancy update and 2012 gift exchange!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WIWW, a pregnancy update and 2012 gift exchange!!!

What I Wore Wednesday
Shirt (From a garage sale): White House Black Market $3
Pants: Macy's $15
Wristlet: Target $3
Necklace (I wish I had a better picture, it's beautiful!): Gift exchange from Ameryn 
Shoes: Also from the garage sale $3
I am totally loving what great deals I got at the garage sale this past weekend!
4 shirts, 3 pairs of shoes, two nice coats, swim suit, kids clothes, and doll clothes for under $50
It was amazing. Everything was designer! 
Grace wanted to show you all what she's wearing too.
She picked out her shirt from the garage sale $1
Jeans from Target $15 


10 weeks
Baby’s size:
According to Baby Center baby is the size of a kumquat and my uterus is the size of a grapefruit. Crazy huh? I love reading how my baby is developing it just goes to show that God knit us together and created us. We are so complex, God is so amazing.
Weight gained:
With all the throwing up I am still gaining weight. It must be all the crackers I am eating all day long. 3 pounds so far. In the first trimester, I always need to eat something right away or I’ll throw up. That is what I’ve been doing lately.  
Morning sickness:
I’m still having morning sickness. Morning sickness is never my favorite but I am just thankful that I am able to work and I have lots of help from my husband.  
Cravings: Watermelon, honey crisp apples, chicken noodle soup, pot pie, veggie sushi rolls and Mexican food
Hormones: I have been a snappy crazy mess. I get my feelings hurt way too easily and I just feel moody. I hate this stage because being moody is just not how I am normally. I’ll be happy when things settle down a bit. Oh yah and did I mention pregnant brain? I'm pretty much retarded lately.   
Prayers:
Besides all my prayers for my baby to come to know the Lord and live for Him. I want to pray for me and Anthony. I am worried about having four kids, how will I love each of them and spend quality time with each of them. I am praying that when the new baby comes God will give me balance and help me make time for each one of my children. 


Speaking of pregnancy I know there are many women who struggle with getting pregnant. Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops has started this amazing foundation to help families with infirtility expenses called The Hudson Foundation. Ashley is selling these beautiful Hope Necklaces as a way to raise money for families who struggle with infirtility. Ashley is giving away a Hope necklace on my blog to spread awareness of The Hudson Foundation. I hope you take a few minutes to read more about how we can help support families who struggle with infertility.
Linking here for the gift exchange 
  































Momma Go Round

Keeping up with the Cantelmos








Photobucket



pleated poppy

Photobucket
lollipops

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Erin said...

You look so pretty! Love that you added the red clutch as a pop of color!

You are an amazing wife and mother...that baby is so lucky to be the newest addition to your family!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Cassidy said...

Cute outfit! I love I too love the pop of color with the red clutch!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

 
At February 1, 2012 at 3:42 AM , Blogger Melaina25 said...

Wow! You don't find stuff like that at garage sales here!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

What a great find for only $3 - that store is normally so expensive too! you look darling!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM , OpenID pinkoddy said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy - I hope the morning sickness passes soon.

You did well with those Garage sales and look great.

 
At February 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Very cute garage sale top. There is never anything like that at the garage sales here. You look so cute and I love your little girl's outfit too. I hope your morning sickness passes soon!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Morgan said...

Wow, what amazing yard sale finds! I need to find one like that!

You both look gorgeous!

Thanks so much for joining us for Small Style!! :)

 
At February 5, 2012 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Erin said...

It's always fun finding great deals! Congrats on the pregnancy, you look adorable!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Monique said...

I've babysat for 2 different families that both had 4 children. The older kids will help out with the younger ones, and you will be able to handle 4!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home