This Page

has been moved to new address

13 weeks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: 13 weeks

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

13 weeks

Baby’s size:
According to baby center the baby is 2 inches long and weighs roughly one ounce and is the size of a medium shrimp. Since I don’t eat shrimp, I have no idea how big that is.  
Weight gained:
I don’t even want to say! Surprisingly with all my morning sickness and throwing up I’ve gained a little over 6 pounds. Can you believe it? It’s all those crackers I eat throughout the day and those sweets laying around the office. It’s not all baby since the baby weighs only 1 ounce. It’s 6 pounds of pure chubbiness.  Ha!
Morning sickness:
Not the best. Just when I thought it was getting better I had a turn for the worse. I’m hoping it’ll go away soon since I really don’t like feeling this icky all the time.
Cravings:
Veggie sushi rolls, watermelon, frozen yogurt
Hormones:
Thankfully I’m started to feel like my old self again! This is such a praise because I don't like feeling so on edge and snappy. Thankfully this is the end of my first trimester. Usually the second trimester is a good trimester for me. 
Prayers:
I am just continuing to pray that this baby is healthy. I heard the baby’s heartbeat today and that was so reassuring. No matter how many kids you have you still worry that each baby will be ok.




Labels:

8 Comments:

At February 22, 2012 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

So sweet girl! Glad everything is going well, minus the morning sickness. Hopefully that will go away soon!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

you are glowing!!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Bailey@Lost&Found said...

You are GORGEOUS! I hope I look as good as you when i'm pregnant!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Kara said...

So sweet! Glad everything's starting to calm down and you'll be back to normal soon! Praying for an easy second trimester. :)

 
At February 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Mindy Harris said...

u r so cute! not chubby at all!! congratulations!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Laura Railing said...

You look amazing! You really do! I'm just shy of 2 weeks behind you! I should do these questions! They're fun to do!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Stephine said...

love!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

you are still tiny. and gorgous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home