This Page

has been moved to new address

18 more days

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: 18 more days

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

18 more days

Yesterday I drove over 120 miles for work.
I had 5 meetings.
1 CPS report.
Lots of documentation.

This week is extremely busy.
I'm trying to get everything completed before I leave.

Did I mention I have
18 more work days of work???

I'm going to miss seeing clients.
But I'm not going to miss the stress, long work days,
lots of driving and deadlines (oh I hate deadlines).

Let the countdown begin!!!
I am so excited to be able to focus on my family,
my friends, and this little blog of mine.

So sorry I've been a little not so on track lately.
But just know in 18 work days I will be done working!

Yay!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Congratulations! That's exciting :)

 
At February 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Mindy Harris said...

hooray for you, girlie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home