This Page

has been moved to new address

Funny kids

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Funny kids

Friday, February 24, 2012

Funny kids

I really should blog more about how funny my kids are.
They say the cutest things.
This is just too funny not to share.


So yesterday I went to pick up Grace at gymnastics along with Olivia.
I asked Grace how gymnastics went and then I asked her how school was.
Grace pauses.
"Mom, I have to tell you something....funny."
"Oh what, Grace," I asked.
"So this boy at school....came up to me at lunch." she says.
"He looked at me and said, 'you're sexy and I know it, know it.' and then I didn't know what to say!
Then he says he has a crush on me."
I asked Grace if she told the teacher and she said no because she was too scared.
Then I asked Grace how she responded to the boy.
Grace said, "This is what I told him, 'I don't know what to say so I guess I'll just say thanks...I think.'"

The way she said it just cracked me up!!
Then as we were driving home Olivia starts to sing
"I'm sehee (not sexy "sehee") and I know it, know it, know it. Show it show it. Wiggle now."

I couldn't stop laughing!
Can you tell that their daddy watches them all day???
Oh kids.


Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At February 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

 
At February 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Allyson said...

That is hilarious!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At February 24, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Joeylee said...

LOL. Kids do say some funny things!!

 
At February 24, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Bailey@Lost&Found said...

Grace looks EXACTLY like you! omg. Your kids are adorable.

 
At February 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

hahaha! So many kids sing that song. Jaxson was singing it a few weeks ago. :)

 
At February 24, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

this is exactly what my husband FEARS! So adorable!

 
At February 24, 2012 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

hahahaah So cute!

 
At February 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Lily Garay said...

Oh gosh. That's just....funny and random at the same time. I don't know if I'd want someone to tell my kid that....but I guess it is funny. lol

 
At February 24, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger alignaCristina from SomekindofParadise said...

So stinkin CUTE!!!! our children say the most hilarious things..Gods gift to us definitely!!

http://alignabluhm.blogspot.com/

 
At February 24, 2012 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Stephine said...

HAHAHAHA. I can just imagine the little girl "uh, i think" voice :p

 
At February 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Jenna Duty said...

that is seriously amazing!!! the things that kids say are the best!! your little girls are sooo cute!! :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home