This Page

has been moved to new address

I believe...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: I believe...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I believe...

I believe that relationships take work. Lots of work.
I believe that having a good relationship 
with your spouse creates a happy home.

I believe that God gave me my husband to 
grow me, stretch me and change me. For the better.
I believe that I need to work on all my relationships. 
My relationships with God, family members and friends.

I believe that it’s important to be there for your friends. 
I also believe it’s important to set boundaries 
and let them know that God will always be there for them.

I believe that we all have bad days and good days. 
It’s easy to take your bad day out on the ones closest to you 
I have to work on that.

I believe having a time to debrief with my husband after my stressful day has become a way for me to relieve some major stress.
 I am thankful that I have someone who listens.

I believe being sensitive is a blessing and a curse. 
A curse because I get my feelings hurt easily and I build up walls.

I believe that being vulnerable with others 
is a great way to tear to your walls.

I believe in standing up for what’s right 
and speaking up for those who have been wronged.
I believe in sharing how I feel. 
I am learning that I can’t share with everyone how I feel. 
And that’s ok.

I believe that my home will be the kind of home where my kids will feel safe to share what’s going on in their life.


I believe that family is everything. 
They will be there for you when you really need them.

I believe that kids need bedtime stories, snuggles, and lots of prayers.
I believe that we should forgive everyone. 
If someone’s behavior is abusive, damaging or unsafe
 it’s okay to remove him from your life.
I believe it’s important to have a support system. 
We all need someone to lean on.


I believe that it's okay to cry over spilled milk.

I believe that God can heal all wounds and make all things new.
What do you believe in?

Photobucket

Labels:

12 Comments:

At February 16, 2012 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Amanda Nicole said...

Having someone you can talk to after a stressful day is so important! Anytime I get upset I can not wait to just be able to let out all my feelings to my boyfriend who always listens no matter what.

 
At February 17, 2012 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Just the Two of US said...

I believe that you should never let go of true friends... made a post about friends today! it's on my heart! i love this post!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Kara said...

This is the perfect post! Everything you've said is so true and i love all the pictures! Thanks so much. :)

 
At February 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger alignaCristina from SomekindofParadise said...

I believe and agree with everything you posted honey!! Really needed to read this this morning THANK YOU:)

http://alignabluhm.blogspot.com/

 
At February 17, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Brittany said...

Awesome post!! loved it & all the pictures :)

 
At February 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

This was so great.
I pinned that last image... Love that song!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 11:34 AM , Blogger LeahJo said...

I believe I'm imperfect and only by God's grace do I have the opportunity to receive such amazing blessings.

What a beautiful post. thanks for sharing!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Fantastic post! Thanks for always sharing your heart. :)

 
At February 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Stevie MooreBabies said...

Nice! Great post :)

 
At February 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Anonymous Rina said...

Beautifully written! Enjoyed this so much and I agree to all of them :)

 
At February 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

This is an amazing post - I absolutely love it and am pinning it. Thanks for sharing your beliefs! I might copy your idea, but I'll link to this post. Is that ok??


Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

 
At February 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Krissy said...

Beautiful! So right, Melanie! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home