This Page

has been moved to new address

Picnics

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Picnics

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Picnics

I love picnics.
I think they are so much fun.
I used to beg my parents to have a picnic when I was little. 
I also think picnics can be romantic and fun for a date night.
Here is some picnic inspiration.

How about some recipes?
Pressed Salami Sandwich from Martha Stewart
Emeril's Macaroni Salad 
Lemonade from Simply Recipes
Greek Salad Skewers from Serious Seats 
Portable Veggies and Dip - This idea here. 
Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe from the Food Network
Yummy Potato Salad from Paula Deen. Love her. 
Fruit Salad with poppy seed dressing by the Food Network

Maple Walnut Bars from Pillsbury

And what about some fun picnic supplies?
I love this basket from Crate&Barrel
Look at this cute picnic tote for two from Picnic Fun
I really like this traditional picnic basket from Picnic World

Happy Picnicking!!























Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At February 25, 2012 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Hilary said...

now i wish it were summer so i could do some picnicing. :)

 
At February 25, 2012 at 6:40 AM , Blogger Purposely at Home said...

picnics are one of my favorite things to do! and that food! oh my goodness! i think i need to go eat....;)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

 
At February 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Makes me want to have one today!! My parents used to take me on pic nics all the time! I loved it :)

 
At February 25, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Allyson said...

I love this post! I have not been on a picnic in so long...definitely going to have to go on one this spring!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At February 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Lib at Truly His said...

I am dreaming of summer now. :P) What a lovely post and I am ready for hikes and picnics!

 
At February 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Suz said...

I can't wait for picnics! Yes to all of these picnic settings!

 
At February 26, 2012 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Lisa @ MMT said...

I love picnics too! This is making me long for summer :)

 
At February 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Jenna Duty said...

i LOVE picnics!! they really are so much fun! i loved them as a child too!!!

xoxo

 
At February 27, 2012 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Julie Marie said...

super cute blog post that i stumbled upon! can we do the recipes even if we live in wisconsin and cant picnik right now ? =) i love the portable veggies and the pressed salami sandwich.. yummmm! (new follow)

 
At February 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Stephine said...

Mm, the warmth in those pictures just make me drool for summer and the perfect food!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Allyssa Zemke said...

These photos are so great... good finds! I also love picnics, there's just something about eating outdoors. Ok now I want spring to come!

Allyssa
breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

 
At February 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Erin said...

awww i love picnics! :) cute post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home