This Page

has been moved to new address

Restless Blog Hop and a little about me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Restless Blog Hop and a little about me

Friday, February 3, 2012

Restless Blog Hop and a little about me

Hi friends,
If we haven't met. My name is Melanie Cantelmo.
I'm married with three kids, Grace 6, Olivia 2 and Luke 9 months.
We just found out I'm pregnant.....again!
What a surprise!
So now I am busy taking care of my family sick on the couch while my hubby takes care of the family and working full time.
I started my blog as a way to document what is going on in my kids lives. Lets face it after Grace, poor Olivia 
and Luke's baby books are pretty pathetic. 
Having a blog is a great way document 
all the things my crazy kids are doing. 
Ultimately my goal of my blog is to bless and encourage others.
Our family has been going through a hard time 
with my husband being unemployed. 
We are putting our trust in God and I try to share with you that journey. 

Would you share a little about you? I love meeting new friends.
PS - I went on an amazing date night with my husband last night and I can't wait to share with you all that we did (and ate).

All weekend there is an amazing giveaway on my blog, so make sure and check it out! 

Today I am co-hosting week 18 of the Restless BLOG HOP 
with Christa!
young and restless
If you are unfamiliar with what a hop is, its where you link up your blog, FB, twitter, etc and hop around to the other links, say hi, and find blogs you might like! (As well as be found).
Kind of like one big blogger meet and greet :)
RULES:
Follow your host and co-host
Grab this button and place it on your blog for the weekend!
Its smart to make a special post about the hop and talk about yourself
or post something fun to draw people in :)
young and restless

Are you the winner of the Hope Necklace giveaway?
Check here to see if you won




Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Kimberly Bonham said...

Nice to meet you!
Congrats on being pregnant again!
You have a beautiful little family!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

your family is BEAUTIFUL. (:

 
At February 3, 2012 at 8:38 AM , OpenID the20sbride said...

Hey there! I've been reading your blog for a couple months and love it! I have so much respect and admiration for you and your family...and congrats on your new baby! :) Have a great weekend!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Annie@Letters to Mo said...

Congratulations on baby number four! And thanks for hosting!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Christa said...

i didnt know you were prego!!
CONGRATS!!

We just started trying. Wish us luck! lol

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger The Lee Family Happenings said...

Congratulations! So exciting! I'm expected baby number 2 right now :)

 
At February 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Mason's Mama said...

New follower from the Blog Hop. So glad to have found your blog. You have an adorable family!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Jessica Rose said...

Hey there!! You have such a beautiful family!! Congrats on baby #4!!! I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop. Can't wait to read more posts!!

Jessica Rose - Beauty and The Bookaholic

http://jessgal0430.blogspot.com

 
At February 3, 2012 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Bailey@Lost&Found said...

omg, baby #4! Congratulations! Your family is beautiful!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 2:46 PM , Blogger LeahJo said...

Hi! I found your blog from Memories of Us and I'm glad I did.

Congrats on the new pregnancy and I am wishing your family the best and keep trusting the Lord. He is a great provider and will provide your family the right job. I will keep you in my prayers.

 
At February 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Miss.AishaLC said...

Nice to meet you! Congrats on the pregnancy! Such an exciting time! I love your blog, what a great way document your kids lives.

I am a new follower! Check out my blog and follow back if youd like!

xoxo
Aisha

www.fashioninavanti.blogspot.com

 
At February 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

Love the blog hop idea!!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Breanna Hohenstein said...

Nice meeting you! I love your blog and you have such a beautiful family!

Breanna xx

 
At February 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

Beautiful family. Congrats! & nice to meet you :)

 
At February 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Megan said...

awesome link up!! and it'a always great to learn more about your favorite bloggers :)

 
At February 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Sherika Lovett Alston said...

Congrats on baby #4!!! How exciting!!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Laura Railing said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I love keeping up with your blog and life :)

 
At February 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Nessa Bixler said...

Happy pregnancy and your family is just gorgeous!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 3:38 PM , Blogger booker said...

hello! pleased to meet you all!

 
At February 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there cantelmofamily.blogspot.com admin found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks Take care. Jason

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home