This Page

has been moved to new address

Share the Love: Date Night Ideas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Share the Love: Date Night Ideas

Monday, February 6, 2012

Share the Love: Date Night Ideas


This is our second to last Share the Love link up with The Pink Ruffle.
Next week get your love stories ready because for Valentines Day we are sharing how we fell in love.
I can’t wait to read all your love stories.

For today we are sharing our date night ideas!
I love having dates with my husband.
I need them.
We need the time to reconnect and put our marriage first.

I don’t know about you but I get so sick of the same old kind of dates…. dinner and a movie gets old after awhile.
So when I hear of new ideas for dates I get super excited.

Here are some of my favorite dates
(Honey if you’re reading take notes!)

Picnics
I love them!
Packing up a little love, sitting outside and enjoying each other. Doesn’t get better than that.

A fun activity
Hiking, bowling, ice skating, going to the rock wall gym,
roller blading, bike rides, laser tag or taking a dance class.
Love being active together.

Reminiscing special moments
Taking a trip down memory lane makes an awesome date
I really want to go back to the Royal Palms where Anthony asked me to marry him. I would love to walk all around and just spend time remembering our special moments.
 I just think it would be so special.

There are so many amazing sites dedicated to keeping the romance alive in marriage. I wanted to share some of those sites and some of the cute ideas I’ve found on the Internet.

They have a great site with fabulous date night ideas.
You really have to check them out!

A gift of date nights
Here is a year of fun date nights.
For Christmas Shannon gave her husband a year of pre planned and pre paid date nights in envelopes with the month on it.
I thought this was such a cute idea!

At this site Jenni created a cute box with all sorts
of awesome date nights to choose from.
Check out her site and she shows how to make a date night box.

Ok, not a date night but isn’t this stinking cute?
Don't forget to enter to win $25 to Target here. Today is the last day to enter!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Jess Judkins said...

Oh my goodness, seriously thank you for posting this! My husband (we have been married 2 years) and we essentially stopped having date night when Judah was born because...well because we had Judah and its so hard for me to trust him with anyone. But as of recent it has really been heavy on my heart to start having date nights with my husband. I even have the local gals at the campus crusades ministry at the local college willing to babysit my son :-)

These are all great ideas. I love the idea of the pre-packaged date night ideas because we always go back and forth (well what do you want to do) :-)
I think I may do this for him for valentines day :-) put some ideas in pre-packaged envelopes and give to him :-)
wooo hoo! Date nights here we come!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Kara said...

This is too cute! I really want to do the date night idea, but I feel like it would require a lot of saving for so many dates planned at a time. Maybe I'll leave it for Christmas!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Ani said...

Melanie, I love your post thank you for sharing i love the Dating Divas too they have such amazing date ideas!!!
xo

 
At February 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

I love these fun ideas! Date nights are the best!! :)

 
At February 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM , Blogger LeahJo said...

Date nights are a must. Especially when you have kids.
Taking time away to spend with each other and enjoy each other's company is the best for a marriage. Those are awesome ideas!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Jayme and Mendi said...

These are such great ideas! It's like a date-in-a-box. I need to surprise my hubz with this!! ;)

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home