This Page

has been moved to new address

14 almost 15 weeks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: 14 almost 15 weeks

Thursday, March 1, 2012

14 almost 15 weeks


Baby update:
Yesterday I was super excited because I went to get an ultrasound of the baby. Usually they do it in 3D but this time she didn’t. They couldn’t get the baby to get into the right position to do the test they needed to so I didn’t get to see the baby in 3D, I didn’t get a DVD of the baby or any good pictures of the baby. I was so bummed. The tech tried to look to see if she could see the baby’s gender but the baby was hiding and didn’t want to be immodest. A few more weeks we’ll know. The good news is that I get to go back for an ultrasound in a few weeks. I love getting to look at the baby. It’s amazing to see this little human growing inside of me.

Oh and guess what? The ultrasound tech and the doctor told me I will be 15 weeks on Saturday. I thought I was just turning 14 weeks on Wednesday but I guess I was wrong all along. So I was pretty excited. Only a few days but it’s moving a long quickly.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Andy and Kiara said...

Congratulations, Mel! So happy for you. I somehow missed that you're expecting, so this is the first I've seen it. :)

 
At March 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Allyson said...

Congratulations!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com/

 
At March 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM , Blogger LeahJo said...

Oh a few days sure do make a difference - I know! Glad to see everything is going great. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home