This Page

has been moved to new address

16 almost 17 weeks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: 16 almost 17 weeks

Friday, March 16, 2012

16 almost 17 weeks



Baby’s size:
Baby is 4 ½ inches long and weighs roughly 3-4 ounces. The baby is about the size of an avocado. 


Weight gained:
According to the doctor nine pounds and according to my scale eleven. Sad face. I didn’t want to gain as much weight as I normally do but I am SO hungry. Usually my appetite dies down as I get bigger but then I gain all sorts of water weight. The baby’s worth it! However, I do get jealous of my friends who only gain 20 pounds...usually I gain 20 pounds by 20 weeks (sigh)...depressing.
Morning sickness:
I’m still throwing up in the morning every few days. Praise God it’s no longer everyday all day.
Cravings:
Smoothies, fruit, honey crisp apples, white chocolate M&M’s (I had to throw them away because I couldn’t stop eating them), crepes, vanilla granola, quiche, veggie sushi, chips, tacos, and salads.
Hormones:
I’m still moody, which is not like me. I just feel like I need more me time and time to unwind. I don’t know if that is the stress of work or my wacky pregnancy hormones. Hormones really affect me.
Prayers:
I just pray that this baby is healthy and God would keep him/her in me until their due date. I’m worried that I may go early with having the little ones so close together but I’m trusting God that He’s in control.
Vote for your favorite bloggers here.


Labels:

12 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Melanie, you are too darn cute pregnant!
Ashley:)

 
At March 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Really cute pics! And where the heck did you get white chocolate m&m's??

 
At March 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

you are TOO cute!!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Katie said...

You are so cute!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger LeahJo said...

You look great and it's good the baby is growing healthy!
Take care!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Katie said...

you look great!!! and that stinks that you are still throwing up! i hope that goes away fast. and i haven't tried white m & m's but now i really want to!!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Look at that belly!! Love it! :)) I think you're having a girl! I have been guessing the sex of all the pregnant bloggers baby! It's fun to see if i'm right or not! =D You look amazing!

 
At March 16, 2012 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Mindy Harris said...

u r adorable. teeny tiny legs. my thighs are so wobbly and gross. ha.

 
At March 16, 2012 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Ani said...

Melanie, I love hearing your updates on that sweet baby of yours. You look fabulous by the way!!
xo. Ani

 
At March 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Allyson said...

You are so adorable! I love the sweet prayers at the end!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At March 17, 2012 at 7:30 AM , Blogger mommatojoa said...

Hi I am visiting from Live.Laugh.Love. Hoping to win the giveaways!

 
At March 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Lisa @ MMT said...

So cute! You are tiny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home