This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby baby

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Baby baby

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby baby

When I found out I was pregnant for the fourth time
I was a little....ok a lot shocked.
We weren't planning on having another child for a long time.
So I have had to really warm up to the idea of having another baby.
Especially with Anthony being out of work...
it feels very scary to have a fourth child.
So I have been warming up to the idea of having four little ones.
Having ultrasounds and praying for this new baby has helped me 
connect and bond with this one.
Looking at all these sweet pictures of babies on Pinterest has helped me remember just how much I LOVE babies and LOVE kids.
Regardless of if we were planning this baby or not...this baby is truly a gift from God and I can't wait to meet him or her!!

On a side note:
So the other day I forgot my lunch for work and I went to Subway to grab lunch. I saw this couple with four kids all close together in age. They were all eating and talking. 
They appeared to be well behaved for their age.
I thought, 
"If they can do it, I can do it. They even managed to eat out."
Then I sat down at the other side of the restaurant with my sandwich facing the family so I could observe how they managed four kids so well. 
Then the guy next to me looks over at me and said, 
"If I had that many kids I would go crazy."
Of course I didn't know how to respond so I just said, "yah."

I wonder what people say about me when I have my three crazy kids out in public? Ha!
Oh well what can you do right?


Labels:

13 Comments:

At March 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Annie@Letters to Mo said...

I thought this was beautiful! Cash will be a year old and I'm starting to get the baby fever (oh, who am I kidding? I already have it)....

I am always amazed at what people will say in public. Kids are a blessing. If they aren't for you, that's fine, but you don't need to knock those who choose to fill their lives with children.

And how much do I want that bib that says, "these fools put my cape on backwards"!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

these just melted my heart!!!

xo

 
At March 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Jeremy and Megan said...

love these pinterest pics!

You will be able to do it! G-d doesn't put you in certain "situations" if he thinks you can't handle it right? :) I'm sure there will be tough times but mostly fun and GREAT memories! :)

 
At March 6, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Ani said...

your such a great mom Melanie!!! xo

 
At March 6, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

You are right. Babies are a GIFT. =)
They come when they do because it's the right time for them to come.

I am the oldest of 4 kids...and we were all born within 6 years. While it was a challenge, of course, for my parents, my mom said that it wasn't really bad at all. We always had playmates, always kept each other company, and went through the same stuff within a "shorter" amount of time.

You will be amazing with four kids!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I completely understand! Our #4 was a complete surprise as well. When I found out I was pregnant our oldest was 2 and our twins were 6 months old. I think i probably panicked when I found out...it was such a blur. BUT, even though our little Julia wasn't in OUR plan she sure was in God's and every day I see her it reminds me that His plan is WAY better than mine!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Jenna Duty said...

great post! i know this fourth baby is going to be such a blessing! <3 you!!!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Breanna Hohenstein said...

You can do it :) Love all the baby pictures, so precious! Kids are truly the best gift from God.

 
At March 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Allyson said...

This is such a sweet post! Those pictures are just too much!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At March 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I loved all these photos... especially the bib about the cape being on backwards! Too cute!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous larlee said...

Loved the photos!
Don't ever let the negative comments pull you down, b/c children are part of Gods plan for your marriage and he is the most wise being, so Mr. Jo Smiths opinion doesn't matter.
Our surprise baby #3 came and I was so overwhelmed and hurt by everyones negative comments. But we made it through and left baby planning up to God, it took 3 1/2 yrs to get pregnant again and it ended in miscarriage. Now on year 4 I am trying to live by the thought that God knows What
We Need and When We need it! All that to say we take those babies when we can get them b/c sometimes there's never a perfect time! God Bless you and your Beautiful Family!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Stephine said...

I can't wait to have another little one :) I'm sure you will figure out something for you. Quite funny he said that :p

 
At March 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Cheeky D said...

That's hilarious. I have this secret desire to have 4 kids...I just have to convince myself that having a second is a good idea and then the kiddies can keep on coming.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home