This Page

has been moved to new address

Breakfast Casserole AKA Ham and Cheese Soufflé

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Breakfast Casserole AKA Ham and Cheese Soufflé

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Breakfast Casserole AKA Ham and Cheese Soufflé

One of Anthony's favorite things at Christmas is when his mom makes breakfast casserole. 
I had never had a casserole like this until 
Christmas at the Cantelmo's.
Most of the breakfast casseroles I have tried
had bacon, eggs, hash browns and cheese.
This one is almost like a cheesy bread pudding.
It's very rich and very good!
I made it the other night for the first time.
Here's how it turned out:

Here's the recipe if you care to try it:
Happy eating!



Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 20, 2012 at 8:37 PM , Blogger MaddoxsMommy said...

Looks delicious! I'm always looking for good breakfast recipes for the weekend. So I'll have to try this one. I tried one last weekend that was a Pin-fail :-(

 
At March 21, 2012 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Sarah B. said...

This looks so yummy! I LOVE hot breakfasts :)

 
At March 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Trisha @ Inspiration Laboratories said...

Melanie, that looks sooo delicious! Maybe I'm just hungry right now, but still... Thanks for sharing. I need to try this.

 
At March 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Liesl said...

Ooooh, this looks yummy! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home