This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy 30th Birthday Anthony!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Happy 30th Birthday Anthony!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Anthony!

Today is Anthony's 30th Birthday.
I'm so excited to celebrate HIM today.
Yes that means going to all the places he loves to eat at and seeing some scary movie he picked out for us to see. But I'll do it because I love him so much.

Anthony,
I am so blessed by you. I love you so much.
You are an amazing husband and dad.
The kids just adore you.
I love how creative and talented you are.
You are so smart and half the smart things 
you say go way over my head. 
I love to cuddle you and laugh at your silly (non sarcastic) jokes.
I love your heart for others and how you'll do so much for others. 
I love your sensitive soul and your ability to own it when you make mistakes.
Thank you for fighting for me and loving me.
Thank you for taking care of the kids and thank you for going through so much work to adopt Grace because you love her so much!

I love you!
Mel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home