This Page

has been moved to new address

Is it a boy or girl?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Is it a boy or girl?

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Is it a boy or girl?

I can not wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!
I love bonding with the baby before they are born.
Picking out their name and it's meaning.
Buying clothes and starting their baby book.
I count down the days until the ultrasound.
The ultrasound where they tell us if it's a boy or a girl.
This time I don't want the tech to just blurt out the baby's gender.
I want her to write it on a piece of paper 
and find out the baby's gender with our family.
I don't want to do a gender reveal party because it's too much work.
I was thinking of getting a cake made saying
"You're having a little brother/sister" 
or
"It's a boy/girl"
And then opening the cake box together with the kids.
Or I may just go to the store, 
pick out a cute girl outfit and a cute boy outfit and have the lady wrap up whatever the outfit is and 
we will open it together as a family.
Here are some fun ideas I've seen on Pinterest:
I LOVE this idea - put pink or blue items in the piƱata to reveal the gender


Did you do anything special to reveal the gender of your baby?
I'd love to hear all about it!

xox,
Melanie










Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 27, 2012 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

that first balloon picture is so cute. i've never seen that idea.

also, i got your card in the mail today. thank you so much! can't wait to use the giftcard. :)

 
At March 27, 2012 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

:) We are having a gender reveal party, but with me and my mother together we find any reason in the world to through ridiculous parties! lol We are having the nurse put the results in an envelope then giving it to my coworker, he is going to blow up the appropriate color balloons and put them in the decorated box! we will open the box in front of friends and family at the party! I can NOT wait! lol! I have tried all the old wives tales too! have you tried any of them? they are too fun! I can't wait to hear what you choose to do! and what you are having!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

How fun!!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger LeahJo said...

I'm swooning over the first picture of the balloons. How awesome is that!

I totally love your idea to find out with your family. That is so special!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 1:08 PM , Blogger ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!!def love the first pic with the balloons!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

 
At March 30, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Blogger David and Carrie said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats on another BOY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home