This Page

has been moved to new address

A little dreamer.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: A little dreamer.....

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A little dreamer.....

Sometimes I have this dream that 
Genieve Gorder would show up at my house
and design me this beautiful baby room.
While she's at it she can redecorate my entire house as well!
Wouldn't that be nice?
And after Genieve was all done we'd have Giada DeLaurentiis 
make us an amazing dinner.
Nice dream, eh?
I'm sure my hubby would love it too :-)

Here are some baby rooms that I would love to have
so Genieve if you're out there this is my style.
We don't have a budget to do a nursery.
But there's nothing wrong with dreaming right?
That's the entire reason Pinterest was created.
A girls gotta dream.











Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Blogger LeahJo said...

Those are soooo lovely! Can't one get nominated for those desing shows? I don't know how they pick the person to come out and decorate for, but I'd sure nominate you! Maybe all your readers could - that'd be grand!

 
At March 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Liz Luscomb said...

We can't afford a nursery either...in fact, this kiddo that is on its way this April has to share a room with us. This is my first girl after two boys so of course all I want to do is buy pink and decorate...but without money and space I am dedicating just a wall for her. I painted the wall pink, had my husband build me a $10 shelf, I've made my own mobile...etc, etc. Anyway, my point is that it is easier to decorate one wall than a whole room, lol. And much cheaper ;D. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm excited to see it all put together. Good luck with yours!!

 
At March 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Kara said...

Love these pictures! Especially the first, third, fifth and sixth! Too stinkin cute!

 
At March 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Megan said...

oh my gosh those are all so GORGEOUS!!! fancy baby room! my son is just in a corner of our spare room... so sad. someday he'll have a cute, decorated room!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home