This Page

has been moved to new address

maternity must haves for summer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: maternity must haves for summer

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

maternity must haves for summer

I'm preparing myself for the evil 
Arizona summer heat. 
I already know what's to come.
Swollen hands and feet.
Feeling so hot that I could just jump into a pool filled with ice water.
And sweating....oh the sweating.
So I picked out a few things that I will need to endure the summer in the last trimester of my pregnancy. 
I hate wearing bathing suits while I'm pregnant but I'm already preparing myself that I will be spending the majority of the summer in the pool.
It's called survival. 


maternity must haves for summer


Tots and Me

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 22, 2012 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

i kind of want some of these clothes...and i'm not even pregnant. they just look so comfortable!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I was so all about leggings and dresses. Anything that would barely touch the tummy!
The summer can be tough but definitely agree, the pool is where it's at!

 
At March 24, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Clare Christine said...

Best of luck staying cool! I know you won't need any well wishes for being stylish...you have that all down pat! I hope had a good week and are enjoying your weekend!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

 
At March 27, 2012 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Sharla said...

How cute are those clothes!
Although it's not clothing, I couldn't have survived without my various water bottles. My daughter was born in September and let me tell you, it was one hot, long summer. I took my water with me absolutely everywhere! There were occasions where I would have been physically sick due to the heat if I didn't have my water with me.

 
At March 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

It got COLD here and all I can think about is wearing something clothes as nice as that! I agree - colored tank tops are to die for!

Hope your weekend was fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home