This Page

has been moved to new address

Meal planning

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Meal planning

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Meal planning

Now that we are back from California
(more pictures soon - I promise)
and I am no longer as nauseous as before
I've started cooking again!
I found this cute little meal planner here and I got to planning!
Sunday I made tortellini 
Monday I made chicken in the crock pot all day
Anthony had his as a barbecue sandwich, I made mine into the burrito and the kids had theirs plain with a side of veggies
Tuesday I made chicken parmesan 
Wednesday is breakfast casserole
Thursday we are having pulled pork sandwiches 
and Friday we will have left overs
I'm not the best cook but it's fun learning and
thankfully Anthony's pretty forgiving

Here are some of my favorite food websites/blogs: 
Skinny Tastes is the one I've made the most recipes from and this chicken rollatini recipe is SO good!
Recipe Girl has lots of variety
Paula Deen has lots of fat but her food is SO good. 
And who doesn't love the Pioneer Women

Here are some recipes I've been dying to try:
Lasagna from the Pioneer Women
Melt in your mouth chicken breast from food.com 
This mac and cheese recipe (looks so fattening!) 
and this spinach and pasta pie looks super yummy! 

What are some of your favorite recipes?

Love,
Melanie









Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At March 14, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger eryka {from abcde} said...

Thanks for sharing this! I love it. I am always looking for new things to cook! I also love having a weekly menu written out. It totally helps me!

Thanks!!
~Eryka
danielanderyka.blogspot.com

 
At March 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I'm making the stuffed shells you posted about a couple of weeks ago again this week! I tried them last time you posted and loved them!! I always love trying out new stuff too :) glad you are feeling better and y'all had a good trip!

 
At March 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Michelle P said...

Yum these meals look good!

 
At March 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

They all look so yummy!! :)

 
At March 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Allyson said...

These all look so great! I can only cook at home, but I love to!
I just posted a great chicken recipe we did about a week ago.

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At March 14, 2012 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Well, now I'm hungry!

 
At March 14, 2012 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I use a printable similar to that too! Makes it really easy. I have been attempting to try one or two new recipes a week... this week I am doing three! I hope they turn out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home