This Page

has been moved to new address

Sponsor Keeping up with the Cantelmo's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Sponsor Keeping up with the Cantelmo's

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sponsor Keeping up with the Cantelmo's

Hi friends!

I had to remove some buttons from my side bar because the formatting wasn't correct.
If your button is no longer on my blog or isn't going to the correct location. Can you please send me a new button sized 125x125 in HTML code?

Thank you,

Melanie 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Laura Hernandez said...

We were swapping and mines gone. Let me know what you need from me to continue the swap. Thanks.
http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home