This Page

has been moved to new address

St. Patrick's Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: St. Patrick's Day

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

I've never really celebrated St. Patrick's Day except for wearing green to avoid getting pinched.
I don't have any fun plans for today besides the normal momma duties: taking care of the kids, cleaning, laundry, organizing, dishes, and I guess that's it.
Exciting huh?
What are your plans or traditions for St. Patrick's Day?

Melanie

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2012 at 2:23 PM , Blogger MaddoxsMommy said...

I'm the same as you. I wear green to avoid getting pinched but otherwise I treat it as any other day. We're probably going to run some errands this afternoon and get a nice treat for dessert tonight. That's about it. Sweet and simple :-)

 
At March 17, 2012 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Live.Laugh.L0ve sent me! Thank you so much for sponsoring the giveaway, that's just sooo kind of you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home