This Page

has been moved to new address

This week....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: This week....

Monday, March 5, 2012

This week....

This week my goal is.....

to be thankful for what God has given me
a beautiful family

a sweet husband
three wonderful kids

and one more little one on the way.
I'm going to be thankful for the way God has provided for our family. 
I'm going to be thankful for opportunities to make memories.
I'm going to be thankful for all the little things God's 
given me.

Have a wonderful week friends,




Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 5, 2012 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Awe - such a sweet post!! Love this!

 
At March 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

Very Cute! Good things to be thankful for.

 
At March 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

sweet post! It's so important to be reminded of what blessings God has placed in our lives =) Have a great week! ~Andrea

 
At March 5, 2012 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Katie said...

great pictures! and always working on trying to have a grateful attitude for all God has given me! Hope you have a great week!

 
At March 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Anonymous Nneka said...

You are truly blessed!!1

 
At March 5, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Allyson said...

This is such a sweet post! I needed this today!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home