This Page

has been moved to new address

Fun at Grandma's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Fun at Grandma's

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun at Grandma's

On the Saturday before Easter we went over to my mom's to have a little Easter egg hunt and celebrate Luke's Birthday.
Anthony had to work again, so he missed out. 
But we still had lots of fun!
My mom rented a bouncy house. 
The kids had so much fun. 
We had the bouncy house from 9-2pm and the kids jumped on it almost the entire time!


Luke was really unsure about the bounce house. 
I started jumping to see if he'd like it, but he ended up crying.
So I took him out and we played with the balloons. 


My mom just put together this cute wall of all the pictures of our family and also some of the fun things the kids have made her. 

Seeing how cute it all looks together is motivating me to do one of our own. I just never seem to actually get it done.
Mom can you come to my house and do one for me??





After awhile Luke wanted to play in the bounce house.
I think he saw how much fun the girls were having. 

Then it was time for us to have an Easter egg hunt.
My mom hid diet cokes for me to find. 
Olivia and Grace helped me. 
Each kid had a color egg to find and 20 eggs each. 
Luke had to find yellow and also got to find cute little cars. 

Olivia had to find pink. She loved finding the eggs. 

Grace had to find purple. This year I hid them a little harder for her to find. She found most of them but couldn't find 2. Too bad I forgot where the last two were hiding. :) 

My mom's niece Kylie was also over to play.
 The girls loved playing with her!

Then everyone got a big Easter basket to open!
Luke disappeared for a few minutes and I found him with his mouth covered in chocolate! He had found a chocolate candy on the floor. We still don't know what happened to the wrapper. I think he ate it?
After that we frantically picked up all the candy on the floor and made sure the big kids didn't let Luke have any candy.
We sang happy birthday to Luke and let him try some birthday cake.
He was really unsure about it and ended up smearing frosting everywhere. 
Luke got lots of birthday presents but lost interest after I opened the first one. First birthdays are fun for the mommas because we get to open all of their presents. :) 
Then the kids got to dye their own Easter eggs. 
They had a blast and the eggs turned out so pretty.
I was so exhausted when I got home I slept for three hours!!








Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger AudreyLinden said...

You guys had such fun Easter activities!! Makes me miss being there with you all :(

Kisses for my nieces and nephews (I am including my new nephew who is one the way.)

Love you,

Audrey

 
At April 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Katie said...

how fun!! love the bouncy house! and you look SO good melanie!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Lydia Criss Mays said...

What a spectacular day! A bounce house and a diet coke hunt. So much fun for the whole family. How brilliant to think of changing up the Easter egg hunt.

We got my husband a bounce house for his 30th birthday. It was one of my favorite evenings in the past 5 years; however, we were all sore as can be the next day.

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

 
At April 10, 2012 at 7:50 PM , Blogger his little Lady said...

oh goodness, you can never go wrong with bouncy houses. so much fun!!
xo TJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home