This Page

has been moved to new address

Our Dancing with the Star Picks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Our Dancing with the Star Picks

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our Dancing with the Star Picks

I love watching Dancing with the Stars and picking a favorite from the beginning. I thought I was going to go for Melissa Gilbert since I absolutely LOVED Little House on the Prairie when I was younger but I ended up loving Katherine Jenkins.
I just think Katherine is so beautiful and sweet. She just has a natural talent. 
Grace's pick this season is William Levy because she thinks he's cute. Actually he turned out to be a decent dancer too! 
I'm impressed!
Last but not least Anthony likes Maria Menounos. 
Can you guess why he likes her? We all like her. I think she is a tough and very positive. 

I'd be really surprised if these three don't end up in the last three!
I can't wait to see who wins!!!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I have a hard time picking a favorite this year! There are a lot of good dancers! I really like Katherine, though.

 
At April 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

I love Maria and think Katherine is good but I really think Donald Driver will be in the finale. I am from Wisconsin and I know Packer fans are voting like crazy! and he's really good...I just don't get the craze of William...but he isn't bad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home