This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Pregnancy update

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pregnancy update


A pregnancy update is LONG over due.
I haven't really wanted to post any pictures of me because I've gained 
SO much weight. I think the running total is almost 20 pounds.
It seems weird that I've gained so much weight while being so sick but I think it's because I eat carbs all day long to fight off throwing up. Which actually works. But unfortunately it's come with weight gain. Oh well. I'll lose the weight soon enough.

Baby news:
We are having a boy! Which was a total shocker to me because I have been super nauseous like I was with the girls. With Luke I wasn't sick at all. So I swore I was having a girl. In fact I only had a girl name. We still haven't agreed on a boy name. 
The baby is about the size of a banana. He weighs roughly 10 1/2 oz. According to baby center I am only supposed to of gained 10 pounds...oops. How about double that? 

My news:
I have to be totally honest. I am feeling a bit of an emotional wreck lately. I haven't felt "emotionally" right this entire pregnancy. I am having a hard time with the idea of being pregnant again, gaining so much weight, being so sick and Anthony not having a job. I really believe that seeking God and trusting Him is the way that has helped me get through. I love this baby and am so excited that he'll join our family, I'm just still adjusting to the idea. 
On another note I'm excited that I'm half way through this pregnancy. I am ready to be done and not throwing up most mornings. I am also ready to get back to my normal self. I'm super excited to meet this sweet little guy and praying that God gives me the strength to care for 4 kids!! 

Cravings:
I haven't really been craving anything specific lately. Just been eating whatever has been around (I need to throw away all that Easter candy). I'm starting to get full really easily and I have pretty bad indigestion so that is helping me ease off the bad food. 

Prayers:
I've been praying that this little guy would grow up to love the Lord and live for Him. I'm also praying that this little guy would fit into our family and be close with his siblings. I'm praying that God would give me and Anthony the strength, patience and guidance to raise all our children in a way that honors Him. 

That's all for now!!
PS - I'm really behind on my emails so please be patient with me. 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous Pregnancy said...

Food habit during pregnancy

 
At April 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Elisha(: said...

awwwhh a boy!! (: how exciting!! i KNOW he'll be precious, and you'll love him to death. :) PLEASE, im serious. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANYTHING!!! (:

 
At April 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Christa said...

so cute!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

Melanie!! You look beautiful!! Seriously. That photo of you is gorgeous.
Congrats on having another little boy!! You will get to witness the craziness that only brothers can create. =) Love!!
Hang in there. Our Jesus is so great. He will bring you peace. xxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home