This Page

has been moved to new address

Sisters

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Sisters

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sisters

There is something special about sisters.
From the moment these girls met they had a bond.
An unbreakable bond.
I am so thankful for my two sisters and two sister in laws.
And I am incredibly blessed that my sweet girls have each other.


As much as sisters' can drive each other absolutely crazy. I truly desire for my girls to be there for one another through thick and thin. To be close to each other, to lean on each other, and to take care of each other. I desire for them to laugh, cry and experience life together. I pray that they could resolve conflicts (which there will be) and be each other's best friend.

Girls, I love you so much and pray that you would be there for one another through thick and thin.

Love, Mom






TheVanillaTulip

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Allyson said...

This is such a great post. It took me most of my life to get along with my sister, but now that we do, we're best best friends.

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At April 2, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Katie said...

my sister is one of my greatest blessings!!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 3:31 AM , Blogger simona said...

I agree with you. My sister and I live far away now but (besides other things of course) we write a blog together. Having a sister is for sure one of the best things in my life!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Rina@CuteCoconut said...

I wish I had a sister too :(

Btw, you were tagged..come over at my blog, here is the link: http://cutecoconut.com/2012/04/i-have-been-tagged-again/

 
At April 3, 2012 at 8:34 AM , Blogger the lowes said...

oh girl i am crying over here!! I had girl #2 three months ago and my girls already have such a precious sister bond! it is amazing! your words melted me!!!! and your girls are so precious too! :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

This makes me wish I had a sister!! Your girls are precious :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Blogger LeahJo said...

I totally agree. My sisters and I have such a strong bond.
My little girl wishes for a sister, but only has two brothers. Guess I will have to play mom/sister for her. :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Jaclyn said...

100 percent agree!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger amenfashion17 said...

Ahh this is such a sweet post! My sister is 12 years younger then me, but i know what you mean! She is so special to me!! Great blog btw!!
Lots of LOVE
AmenFashion17

 
At April 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Heather said...

I totally agree. My sister and I are about 3 years apart and actually grew up APART, my mother gave her up for adoption 3 years before she had me. We finally met as adults, and have come to find out we have SO much in common. Genetics are a beautiful thing. It's so weird to have this other half out there in another state. <3

 
At April 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Emily Meyers said...

Hello! Love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

 
At April 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Meghan said...

I love this post and your blog! My sister is my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without her!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home