This Page

has been moved to new address

Stripes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Stripes

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stripes

I love stripes! I don't wear stripes too often because Anthony thinks it makes people look like a sailor!
But I love them, so every once and awhile I wear them.
Right now they aren't too flattering so I am thinking of getting 
some cute chevron stripes maxi dresses I've seen. 
Shirt: Francesca's 
Pants: Macy's
This shirt looks much better when I'm not pregnant and huge!
 Sweater: Nordstroms Rack
Shirt: Garage sale
Belt: Forever 21
Pants: Macy's 
This is just a comfy outfit.
Shirt: Old navy
Shorts: My step mom's
 
Anthony doesn't like this outfit because he thinks it's not flattering.
But it's so comfy. And I really need to iron those shorts!
 
I normally wear this shirt with a cute belt but I lost it.
So I need to search for a new one. 
I'm thinking bright pink?
Shirt: H&M
Pants: Motherhood Maternity (still too big)
Love this striped shirt from Hatch 
I really love this outfit on Sydney from The Day Book

What do you think about stripes? Yay or nay?










 .

pleated poppy

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At April 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

i am a stripes-a-holic. he'd think i was a sailor for sure.

 
At April 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Liesl said...

Stipes look adorable on you and your are just glowing with your baby bump! :)

 
At April 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Katie said...

i love stripes! and you look so cute!! Love the belted outfit!

 
At April 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

Definitely Yay!
Maxi dresses are awesome!! I so wish they'd been in style while I was preggo 10 and 12 years ago.
Your photos are gorgeous as always!
Loving the one with heart hands on the belly. (The outfit is super cute too!)

 
At April 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Mama G @ Growing Up Geeky said...

Super cute! You look great in stripes.

 
At April 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Stripes are a definite YES! And you look so cute!
Ashley:)

 
At April 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I love stripes... they just don't love me too much. :)

 
At April 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Allyson Butler said...

I love stripes! And you are seriously adorable!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At April 27, 2012 at 12:45 PM , Blogger MaddoxsMommy said...

Yay to stripes!!! It's my most fav pattern!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home